A Ninja of Fire (Unlikely Concept)

Name: Kai
Kai

Quote: “You know, the feeling that you can do anything if you put your mind into it. There was a time I didn’t think I could be a ninja, but you pushed me to be better. And know I’m pushing you.”

Description: Known as the fire ninja of spinjitsu, Kai takes to battle with his fiery abilites.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Launches a fire ball.

Victory: Smiles and puts his fist up.
Kai Victory

Defeat: Kai slouches and facepalms.

White Skill: Fiery Fighting
Kai Skill #1

Kai pulls out the Sword of Fire and spins around his enemies, dealing X damage per second for 12 seconds.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Flamethrower

Every 7 seconds, Kai will counter a melee attack or a projectile and blows out a fire ball, shooting it at the enemy, delaing X damage, and increasing his attack speed by 200% for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Spicy Slash
Kai SKill #2

Kai sets his hands on fire and slashes the closest enemy, dealing X damage to them and applying Shatter for 8 seconds.

Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy.

Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max. Shatter has a chance to not be applied to enemies above Level X.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Purple Skill: Warming Up

If enemies have a damage over time effect on them, their attack speed is decreased by 30%

The speed reduction has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Red Skill: Master of Fire

Kai starts off combat “Energized”. When Kai is energized, he gains 75 energy when he basic attacks.

Moreover, enemies that take damage over time lose X basic damage and X skill power.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Damage Over Time is applied for 3 enemies.

+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage per YELLOW Team Hero
+40% attack Speed

Friendships:

Kai/Mushu

Disk Name: Burn to be Brave

Disk Symbol: A dragon emblem.

Campaign Title: Liar, Liar, Sword on Fire

Campaign Description: Mushu is very impressed with Kai’s fiery sword, so he tries to take it and use it for battling creeps.

Allies: Li Shang, Hades, Goliath

Basic Attacks deal Damage Over Time

• +X Basic Damage to Allies

• For the first 12 seconds of every wave, Kai and allies basic damage attacks deal X damage to enemies over 12 seconds to enemies

• Allies that apply Damage Over Time will gain 20 (+20 more energy per star) energy

Kai/Wyldstyle

Disk Name: Playing with Fire

Disk Symbol: A fire extinguisher.

Campaign Title: Master Burners

Campaign Description: Wyldstyle seeks the help of Kai to help her defeat some creeps that were sent by President Buisness.

Allies: Anger, Ian Lightfoot, Jim Hawkins

"Flamethrower" Grants Kai Energy

• +X Skill Power

• +X Basic Damage

• When Kai performs “Flamethrower”, he gains 60 (+60 more energy per star level) energy

Which Disk do you work on?

Which Disk?
  • Mushu
  • Wyldstyle

0 voters

Oh, Ninjago. The good old days. Nice concept! Looking forward to the other ninjas. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, cool. I used to be obssesed with this show

1 Like

Jai should be made next

You mean Jay? He’s going to be coming in a couple of weeks. Watch out for it!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney