Battle Pass in Battle Mode!

So I was thinking about how to bring some fresh air and excitement to this game and I thought about adding Battle Pass to this game, we’re already in Battle Mode after all :woman_shrugging:

Battle Pass Season

During each season players have a list of several daily, weekly, and seasonal quests to complete, each granting amount of points. After completing quests and collecting enough points players are able to collect prizes! Player unlocks Battle Pass mode after promoting one hero to rank Red +12.

Each season lasts for few weeks.

Examples of Quests

Quest Type Points
Raid 100 times in the Normal Campaign Daily 1
Raid 30 times in the Elite Campaign Daily 1
Complete City Watch Daily 1
Win 5 Arena Fights Daily 1
Win 3 Coliseum Fights Daily 1
Complete 1 Heist Daily 1
Win 5 Creep Surge Fights Daily 1
Spend 50.000 Stamina Weekly 5
Spend 100.000.000 Gold Weekly 5
Spend 3.000 Diamonds Weekly 5
Receive 5 messages from a friend in the chat Weekly 5
Change your Avatar and Border together one time Weekly 5
Collect 100 Hero Chips all together Weekly 5
Enhance 30 Badges Weekly 5
Buy 20 Items from Black Market or Mega Mart Weekly 5
Defeat 5 Hero Lineups in Guild War Weekly 5
Spend 50000 Tokens (Surge, Arena, Coliseum, War, CW, Heist) Seasonal 20
Complete 500 Missions Seasonal 20
Increase your Cosmetic Rewards level by 5 Seasonal 20
Win 1000 Arena Fights Seasonal 20
Win 500 Coliseum Fights Seasonal 20
Complete 4 Challenges Seasonal 20
Increase Disk’s Stars to 5 on a single disk Seasonal 20
Win 100 Friendship Fights Seasonal 20
Promote a single hero 20 times Seasonal 20
Earn 1.000.000 Guild Influence for your Guild Seasonal 20
Open 1000 Crates Seasonal 20
Defeat 250 Invasion Bosses Seasonal 20
Spend 500 Prize Wall Tokens Seasonal 20

Rewards

After earning enough points player can receive a prize. Points stacks.

Prizes Include:

• Gold
  • Diamonds
  • All types of Crates
  • Disk Power
  • Mod Power
  • Mod Upgrade Pieces
  • Ultra XP Drink
  • City Watch Reset
  • Epic Keys
  • 2x 6.000 Skill Chips for 1 of the 5 most recent released heroes
  • 2x 500 Hero Chips for 1 of the 5 most recent released heroes (this excludes Exclusive Heroes)
  • Stamina Consumable
  • Mission Speedup
  • Port and Trial Reset
  • Friendship Campaign Power-Up
  • Elite Campaign Chances Reset
  • Stamina Cost Reset
  • Double Campaign Hero XP
  • Double Normal and Elite Campaign Drops
  • Cosmetic Crates
  • One 100x Costume Threads for Hero of your choice
    • Players with all costumes unlocked will receive instead Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates
  • Memory and Badge Tokens

Premium Treatment!

In the Battle Pass screen(?) everyone has a possibility to purchase a Premium Battle Pass ($10-20), this item triples all your rewards possible to claim for the running season! This item only works for the running season and you will need a new one for the next season.

Any thoughts about this idea? (everyone)

@Loutre

15 Likes

Interesting idea and would love to play it! Certainly the diversification between daily, weekly and seasonal challenges is nice, since it urges you to make plans how to play it.

So would be fascinating if it could be added, but I assume probably not, since something as mayor as this hasn’t been added in months…

This would also be really really nice. I’m still missing two costumes and would really love to have them!

3 Likes

Pretty decent idea if you ask me , but isn’t 50k stamina like a little too much? :thinking:

1 Like

Absolutely not. Battle passes are everywhere, let’s not encourage them to add such overused mechanics. :confused:

5 Likes

Weird reason, it’s just as complaining that there are too many RPGs or arena modes in games.

There is a lot similar games like DHBM, but each is unique smaller or bigger way, just as battle pass would be a bit different due to game’s gameplay.

And… it’s not like literally everyone played with BP, for some here it will be new, and rather for most if not all exciting new feature to the game which will keep people busy, boredom away!

Everything as for now is old… and even dead (heist, challenges), something new should be added, and this feature would revive them a bit.

Although this seems like a good idea, I’d be “afraid” of what the devs would do with this. The reason I say this is because they already have something similar in the game currently and in my opinion, it too expensive. The premium diamond quest. Now if they made it a reasonable price like another game I play that has gold pass, no problem…I’m all for it! :+1::grin:

2 Likes

It’s not really the same thing as above. :woman_shrugging:

The suggestion is to actually ‘wake up’ the game and something new to look out daily.

We’ve actually been discussing a Battle Pass/ways to improve the Diamond Quest internally for a while now, but it’s not currently a high priority.

Thank you guys for the feedback!

13 Likes

Amazing! :heart:

Hope it will happen one day.

Hmmm…

:thinking:

I think this is a terrible idea. I’m here to relax, not stress out over trying to max out a seasonal Battle Pass before the time ends. This is NOT a battle royale.

Yeah, yeah I can hear it already. “If it stresses you out then don’t buy the battle pass.” When you have it shoved into your face that you have the free tiers you’re working on, and if you JUUUUUUSSSSSTTT pay for the extra premium tiers you’ll get so much more. That’s acutally my ongoing issue with Diamond Pass. I’m wasting money I don’t have because I just HAVE to unlock the extra rewards.

Tl;dr: Don’t do this. You already have Diamond Quest Premium Pass. Tweak that first. Also, OCD is a royale PITA. Please don’t exploit it any further than you already do.

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2:
Not this type of game–

Then don’t buy? Who forces you?
For free you still getting rewards.

Also, if you are getting something practical it isn’t waste of money.

Feedback was send over a year ago, nothing was changed :boom:
Nobody cares about that anymore, it’s just here because it is. Rewards are small and premium does nothing.

2 Likes

It’s a lot less stressful than most of the Lords Mobile lookalikes out there

It’s the nagging every time I visit the screen to collect the free rewards that I could have the premium rewards. Ever hear of OCD? The acronym is for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Those gorram red dots drive me crazy.

And no it ain’t practical. It’s 1s and 0s that I’m burning money on when it needs to be going towards things like food and rent.

I understand I’m in the minority. A basically free player who tosses in $25 every what? 50 days? But they gotta think of us little ones too.

Edited for spelling error

You just said in a previous post about your spending, now it is the opposite?

Also here is a thing, now F2P players get nothing… after adding BP these players will get something (as items listed in the first post), something is more than nothing.

Paying always give the upper hand, and nothing here will change it anyways.

And quite a lot of players say that there aren’t many things to do, adding BP will solve this issue… to some point.

Yet another daily quest variant isn’t more to do, it’s just more rewards for what you already do.

3 Likes

Quite the contrary. I said I spend money I don’t have. When the margin of error in your monthly budget can be measured in dimes, a $25 chunk is extremely expensive. $25 also happens to be 2 hours and 36 minutes of my hourly pay after taxes/insurance.

While up to you, I think it might be best for you to play games that you buy once and not having to spend microtransactions due to the OCD problems, so I think that could be an idea.

While a bit expensive maybe in terms of some of them, Square Enix do have a lot of pay once games in the stores, so could be something for you to consider. There are also likely many 1-3 dollars games in the mobile/tablet shops as well.

Hope you manage to recover in terms of your financial situation as soon as possible, definitely wish for you to have a good life Amber_Kitty_III :-).

4 Likes

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I hope so too. I do plan on sticking with DH for a while yet, mainly cause of the community on S24, and my guildies, but I will take your suggestion under advisement.

Now back to the subject at hand.

Sorry for the derailment.

No problem and happy to help if I can :-).

If you would like more help/talk I am up for discussing such in PM with you, but yeah will leave that up to you if you feel for discussing this more.

And yeah, should probably get back to the topic of the Battle Pass now :-).

3 Likes

As long as there’s nothing exclusive locked behind it like a character or something then I wouldn’t be too upset by it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney