Changes to the Battle Pass (Diamond Quest)

l’m excited!

I am so excited thankfully

Of course they will. They released a hero every anniversary.

1 Like

I’m not so sure this is a good idea, my other favorite mobile game also has something similar.

But at least they grant special items not available elsewhere to make the expenditure worthwhile.
Also, note the exclusive cosmetic skin above the words Premium Pass.

So your version of the Battle Pass would have to employ a similar reward program to make it worth investing in.

Also, please note that exchange rate is a factor, the Apple store sets policies that change the cost, for the one above, I have to pay $15 compared to everyone else paying $10.

THE BIG ANNIVERSARY UPDOOT BOOOOIIIIIIIIISSSSS

But on a serious note I hope the image is not implying a paywall locked character in those empty slots…

1 Like

Yay, it’s here! Making that suggestion paid off.

Rewards now look bad, but disk power alone is already better than all the crates together. Could be a bit more though. But since it’s not final…

I hope it will release new quests to make game more entertaining and challenging for good rewards.

Will see if the rewards would actually match for the pricing anyway. On a sidenote i just found out that they upped the pricing for premium from 24.99 € (october 2021) to 27.99€ as of today. Didnt even noticed that. Glad i dont pay anymore. Interesting to see what the pricebadge will be :roll_eyes:

@Loutre Speaking of major updates: Would it be possible to add a „Raid 50“ or „Raid 100“ button to the campain? I believe that would really come in handy.

2 Likes

That’s not how Battle Passes work.

The game chooses random goals which are divided into two sections, daily (20-24 hours to conplete) and weekly or seasonal, which you have longer to work on.

So assuming they follow the above example, each player will just be doing some existing activity already present in the game.

I am guessing the general UI of the game is gonna get redesigned? Or just the pass?

Is this really cool I can wait do you know which character will appear on the 4th anniversary

I see blanks on the premium pass does that mean that we don’t get rewards for every level @Loutre? Also currently I love the new pass update :slight_smile:

As said above and in the post, the rewards are not final.

1 Like

To say, we know that the rewards aren’t final, but we want to give feedback to help make the Battle Pass an appealing product to purchase :-).

The feedback would be more helpful once our liveops team has decided what will be final. It’s not very helpful when it’s with placeholders.

Could I ask if there will be some sort of exclusive item(s) in battle pass rewards which is unique/very rare?

or still too early?

You’ll have to wait until closer to it’s roll out.

Seriously What do you mean

are…you…freaking kidding me? this is amazing! I love this

1 Like

This is really cool does this need chips to unlock the characters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney