Battle's hero concept suggestion page]

i just did a hero concept in my chat “should Oswald be in Disney heroes battle mode?” I learned that i really like doing them and want to do more, i’ll do one but can some of you give me suggestions for heroes

Oh and if you want to see the one for Oswald, it will not be in here but if you click the hyperlink it will take you there.

https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/should-oswald-be-in-disney-hero-battle-mode/231160

1 Like

Here is one for jiminy cricket

Jiminy Cricket

Stars::star::star:
Role: Middle line Support

Basic Attack: Shoots Magic dust from umbrella, dealing light damage

White Skill: Wish upon a Star: Jiminy pulls a star out of his hat and lets it float into the sky causing normal heal to the whole team and normal damage is now fantastic damage for 10 seconds

Green skill-Umbrella shield: Jiminy pulls out his Umbrella, blocking the whole team from high amounts of damage for five seconds or the shied can break if its take to much damage

Blue Skill- The great wave: Jiminy Cricket uses magic to unleash a gigantic wave, dealing heavy damage and silence creeps for 6 seconds

Image result for jiminy cricket waves

Purple Skill- Badge of honor: Jiminy’s stars are now rainbow stars, causing heavy healing, attacks now ignore enemy immunity and giving all allies normal energy

Entrance: Jiminy floats into battle field on his umbrella, then lands
Victory: Jiminy takes his hat off and collects a star
Image result for jiminy cricket stars
Defeat: Jiminy’s umbrella opens up completely with a gust of wind and blows him off of battlefield.

Friendships: Genie
Disk: wish upon a magical object
Disk boost: Jiminy gains 10% fantastic critical chance every time he uses “wish upon a star”

Friendship: Mickey
Disk: Magical spells
Disk boost: When Jiminy uses “the great wave” or “wish upon a star” Jiminy gains 10 energy

2 Likes

Okay, this one is going to be a little bit harder to make cause this ghost is not info that much but i’ll try.

Hatbox Ghost

“My head and box will haunt you forever”
Stars::star::star::star:
Role: Backline control
Info: The Hatbox ghost is talented haunter that can remove his head off his body and into a box and scares excellent when it comes to intruders

Basic attack: Hatbox ghost scares enemies dealing normal damage

White skill-The hatbox: Hatbox ghost removes his head out of his body and into his hatbox for 6 seconds, this scares enemies and constantly damage them with normal damage

Green Skill- Hatbox toss: Hatbox ghost tosses his hatbox, dealing heavy damage, if the Hatbox ghost’s head is in there when this occurs, that enemy is scared for 10 seconds
Image result for hatbox ghost's box

Blue Skill- Blackout: When Hatbox Ghost reaches blow 50% health, he blackouts the screen causing the enemy team to be stun for 10 seconds
he can only do this once per wave
When the Hatbox Ghost reaches 0% health, he blackouts the screen again and comes back with 70% of his health, he can only do this once per battle.
Image result for hatbox ghost's box

Purple skill- Truly frightful: Hatbox Ghost now gains light health and energy when he scares a enemy

Friendships: Jack skeleton
Disk: Kings of Halloween
Disk boost: Hatbox has an extra 2 seconds when his head is in the box for every star

Friendship: Stich
Disk: Mischief Makers
Disk boost: Hatbox Ghost gains 10% damage when he blackouts (for every star he gains 10% more boost)

Entrance: Hatbox ghost walks into the Battlefield with his head in his box, then his head returns to his body

Victory: Hatbox Ghost head goes into the box, then starts evil laughing
Defeat: Hatbox ghost drops his box and in shame, blackout himself out of battlefield with his staff.

2 Likes

Here’s another hero concept from me that’s not common

Big Bad Pete
Image result for pete mickey mouse clubhouse
Quote: " I was born to cheat and lie! I’m a mean, rotten guy!"
Stars::star::star:
Role: Tank
Info: Pete is a huge cat that cheats and lies at everything he does.

Basic Damage: instead of having a basic attack, Pete preforms a huge smash that deals heavy damage and true damage every 10 seconds

White Skill- Got ya!: Pete grabs the neck of the closest enemy, then starts to pounding that enemy to the ground, dealing stun, and normal damage

Green skill- Tricky foe: Pete will turn invisible if being attacked for 6 seconds, after Pete’s invisibility runs out, Pete will stomp on a enemy, stunting then, then charms another enemy. This skill can only be used every 20 seconds

Blue skill- Rage out: Pete will yell out with frustration, scaring all enemies for 10 seconds and deal light damage to them

Purple skill- Big cheater: Pete can redirect a normal amount of damage he takes back to the enemy team

Entrance: Pete walks into the battle field looking like he is about to beat up somebody confidently.
Victory: Pete looks happy and stomps the ground causing it to crack
Defeat: Pete gets into a tantrum, causing cracks everywhere

possible friendship: Mickey
Disk: the boss
Disk boost: Every time Pete K.O and enemy, he gains 25% health back

Possible friendship: Oswald
Disk: Big Bad Cat
Disk boost: Pete now gains 10% Critical true damage every time he scares and enemy

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney