Should Oswald be in Disney Hero battle mode?

I really want Oswald the lucky rabbit in Disney Hero Battle Mode, but i have no idea if he is ever going to be in the game, i hope so.

9 Likes

To be honest, he’d be good. We have Mickey, Goofy, Olaf, and Miguel, who aren’t known for their combative nature. So, I’d be cool with Oswald. He’s not on my favorite list, but I don’t have anything against him.

4 Likes

He’d be really interesting probably would play like Mickey Mouse

1 Like

@Cookie101 Oswald sounds like He’d be a control hero based on His history, personality & His name. Either way, we wouldn’t have Mickey without Oswald.

4 Likes

I think Oswald would be pretty interesting to have in Heroes. I mean, he can detach his body parts and throw them. So they should add him.

2 Likes

YES. For the Mickey & Friends collection.

3 Likes

Perhaps one day.
All characters have equal chances to join in.
The bigger the roster, the better.
Heroes and villains, Classic and modern, strongest and weakest, popular and unpopular.
I welcome them all.

8 Likes

You are absolutely right

i totally agree with that one

The good thing is that Disney regained the rights of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from Universal Studios (since Oswald was originally Disney but then sold to Universal Studios)

6 Likes

So they can use him. Perfect, but the only problem thoguh is that Oswald is barely shown, only having a couple ten cartoons in 60’s (I think). So it’d be hard to give him moves.

Edit: Though

1 Like

But I can think of a few moves

His basic attack would be him throwing his body parts

His white attack could be the train he had in his first episode. (I think)

Green, I have no idea

Blue is interesting. He hovers. He flies above the opponent with the most health and throw a his body parts at them. But that’s all I could think of

I know this is horrible

1 Like

still sounds good

I really like my blue idea. I thought “That’d be a perfect move!”

1 Like

But for Oswald’s other moves…no clue

Oswald is definitely on my list of most wanted characters for Battle Mode. I can see a friendship between him and Mickey. It can get rough at first, due to not getting over the fact that Oswald has been left in Mickey’s shadow, but regains his spotlight once again.

He’s in Emoji Blitz, so why not Battle Mode?

3 Likes

One of the moves could include a homage to Epic Mickey: using a small remote control to attack enemies on the battlefield, with mechanisms used by Oswald himself.

5 Likes

That’d be perfect! Forgot about that game

1 Like

his remote from epic mickey 2 could be used for some moves, like basic attack, firework show, but i still say the foot boomerang has to make it into the game if Oswald is Added in

1 Like

good point

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney