Be our Guest- Lumiere Concept

Today is THANKGIVING, so I am going to do a Concept on everyone favorite Candlestick,Lumiere! Enjoy!

Name-Lumiere

Bio This Candlestick sets tables to charm enemies and burns them to crisp.
QuoteMademoiselle,your dinner is served
Stars :star:
Role Front-line Damage
Team Yellow
Entrance Hops into position then lights his unlitten candles
Victory Dances a little jig
Defeat His candlelight’s go out and he frowns
Basic Attack Sends a small fireball towards enemies dealing X

White Be Our Guest-
Passive- At the beginning of the each wave,Lumiere places the title “guest” on the enemy with the most skill power

Active- Lumiere and 3 feather dusters set up a table full of food,this charms the “guest” enemy enemy for 10 seconds and heals all allies for X over a duration if 12 seconds.

Green On the Clock- :fist: Lumiere enters the battlefield with Cogsworth. Cogsworth has X max HP. Instead of having a basic attack,Cogworth lowers enemies attack speed by 5%. When Cogsworth is KO’D his clock strikes 12,dealing Y damage to all enemies.

This Skill has a cool down of 12 seconds (meaning Cogsworth can come back 12 seconds after being KO’D

Blue Light Them Up :shield: Once per wave,when Lumiere reaches 25% of his HP,he lights the enemy with the most skill power in fire,dealing X damage to them for 20 seconds.

This Skill cannot be Evaded or Countered and instantly KO’S the enemy if they have 30% or less HP.

Purple Our Guest has arrived- Be Our Guest now heals allies over a duration of 18 seconds and charms the “guest” enemy for 15 seconds. The first time Lumiere is KO’D while a “Guest” enemy is on the field, he heals for 200% of their HP.

Red Hidden Royalty- Cogsworth now lowers enemies attack speed by 10% during his basic attack during On the Clock and now deals 75% more damage when he strikes 12

Lumiere now heals for 90% of the damage dealt during Light Them Up. Lumiere now heals for 75% of the damage “Guest” enemies deal while uncharmed, he also heals for 100% of the damage “Guest” enemies deal while charmed.

• X HP
  • Y reality
  • Z more damage dealt during On the Clock

Frienships

Lumiere/The Beast
Allies- Belle,Sulley & Boo,Barbossa
Disk- Kings Cloak
Buff- Light Them Up now scares other enemies for 10 seconds. Plus 1 second per star.

Lumiere/The Mad Hatter
Allies- Alice,Basil,Ian
Disk- Grandfather Clock
Buff- On the Clock Now lowers enemies attack speed by 15% and deals X damage per second it is lowered. Plus 5% per star.

2 Likes

This part is sort of weak for a white skill

Debuffs (DOT counts as one) are naturally immune to evasion :no_mouth:

Pretty lame :man_shrugging:

It has no added effects…

6 Likes

I respect your opinions,but did I do a good job apart from those?

1 Like

Is there anything else I need to improve?

Yes, but I don’t wanna get carried away on every little thing.

But I do feel like Cogsworth is too bland…

1 Like

How is he bland?

If you don’t mind could you tell me in a PM @Filadae_Djaq?

I will say this is a big improvement.

5 Likes

Thanks @Imagineer_V! That means a lot coming from you!

This concept is pretty good. 9.9/10. Lumiere is probably my 2nd favorite character in Beauty and the beast. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

9.9/10?! That might as well be 10/10,why the loss of the .1 lol?

I would not go that far… the concept has still got a lot of things to work on for next time.

4 Likes

If he thinks it’s good that’s fine,I know there are flaws,but he’s happy and that makes me happy!

This concept is a HUGE improvement from the previous one.

I think I’ll give it a 6/10

Good job!

1 Like

Anything that you think needs work @Defender_Momo_LV? This is my first concept that has Disks so Idk how those are

Well… all Cogworth does is slow and deal damage.

And I’d give your concept between a 7 and an 8 if you ask me

1 Like

Ok,that means a lot @Filadae_Djaq. Thanks for that,and sorry for the disrespect in the past, I just get offended when I get feedback I don’t like,hopefully you can forgive me :grimacing:

He is a clock, so I thought slowing would be reasonable :man_shrugging:

Does anyone else have suggestions I can do?

Also what did I do good?

Just a couple things:

• Purple and red skill would be better if they had additional effects rather than just improving the durations/effect of other skills
  • disks need a variable that can be increased with disk power, other than the star effect

Pretty good overall :+1:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney