Behind the Game - November 22-25

Yes, when we have brainstorming sessions for each year’s roster of heroes, teammates are welcome to put their favourite Disney characters on the list.

7 Likes

Who was a hero you guys had the most fun creating, skills and all?

1 Like

I see and thanks for the answer Leaf ^^.

Wish you all at Perblue the best of luck on the future development of Disney Heroes and hope that it continues to go well :-).

4 Likes

You said that you’re planning a list of heroes coming in 2021. So, that means you already have a full planned roster of heroes coming in 2020?

Uh… I just need to ask.
Kim is somewhere at this “plan”?

4 Likes

Is it Litwak’s Arcade? Have you seen Ralph or Felix yet?

But that sounds like fun! I would love to join!

4 Likes

Did you wish upon a star?

But I’m jealous! I want to communicate with Disney!

1 Like

As someone that mostly plays DHBM, what other games do you recommend?

2 Likes

Are you planning on lowering this server contest… or at least raise the points for scoring?

2 Likes

Excellent, then I hope Mulan and Edna make it in there someday. :grin:

1 Like

New heroes are all strong and there are almost no scenes where old heroes are active. Especially Ralph and Vanerope are dead. Is there a possibility to modify the old hero more upwards?

Well I got a question!
We all know and love her, Kim Possible! When is she coming? I’m not asking for a specific date but is she coming soon or she still needs some working on…Also, what’s the main malfunction? I’m assuming that there’s a problem with her if your not adding her yet.

S19 TL 83

2 Likes

WHAT IS THIS CONTEST? PLEASE FIX IT… AND WHY IS THE POINT SYSTEM SO RIGGED so please so

1 Like

What inspired all of you to create DHBM? In other words, what was the origin behind the development of the game?

S8, TL101

6 Likes

Because of how far out you plan when a character releases and doesn’t have both of their friendships do you already have determined who you want to give the remaining friendship or do you make it up as you go?

More specifically do you already know who you want to give Gaston’s second friendship? He has been out for 9 months and the longer it goes on the more curious I become.

1 Like

Have our character concepts ever inspired a hero’s skillset?

7 Likes

How do you guys decide what team a character goes into? E.g how did you decide that Ralph got put into the blue team, Jack Sparrow into yellow team ect.
S14 TL 120

What is the plan you guys have when making new badges full of Disney references, and were do you get all these references even from, because most of his haven’t even figured out what some of the badges are even referencing lol

1 Like

@Leaf, @CommanderJack, I’m sorry I missed this live Q&A, I’ll try catch the next one.

Just wanted to say that the quality of the Heroes you guys produce is outstanding. New heroes (although OP) are really fun and interesting. Great job!

5 Likes

What is the process you take to decide what version of the heroes you put in the game?
For example, we know that Beast is still dating Belle so he more likely the middle movie version, and not the “I become a Beast again when i arrived to this city” kind of stuff (or post movie one). Or that you decided in Bo Peep and Joy friendship give us the clue that Bing Bing is dead for being forgotten from Riley’s mind, so the version of Joy we have is the post movie one.

In resume. How you choose the version of the heroe that we receive in the City?

From server 2, level team 145.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney