Behind the story, fan made

Yeah, if you do a stitch and its good I my put it in the story. I’ll do a shout out of course.

3 Likes

How about one for Frozen?

1 Like

My idea behind the Story that how miguel Ended up in the Digital world with other disney characters (Miguel is walking the village where he live togather with dante in till Dante sees something and he runs towards it) Miguel: Dante! Wait for Me! (he follows Dante where Dante is Going) (but Dante Stop at the area where he is going in till he sees a key as he grabs it as miguel sees the key that Dante is holding with its mouth) Miguel: Dante? You a found Key? Well give to me Dante (he sees a big Door)A Door to something? Well Dante i need the key That in your mouth (But Dante Refuses to give at Miguel that he has on his mouth) Miguel: Dante come on Boy give to Me (in till Dante Gives the key to Miguel as Miguel inserts to the Door as the Door Opens and Miguel sees a bunch of Different Disney and pixlar characters working as Team fighting all the Creeps) Miguel: Wait! What!? Alright Dante i will go in this Door to Check them all out Okay? (but Dante Blocks the way on Door as Trying to make Miguel to not go to the door) Miguel: Dante! Come on! Let me in that door! (but Dante drops his Ears down as he gets out of the way as Miguel Goes towards the Door) Miguel: Dont worry Dante i will back in here soon (he goes to the Door that he Opened)

4 Likes

Edit 5
Bug fix.

3 Likes

I don’t see bug fix is it a new fanfiction or editing the old ones?

Editing all of them and the two boards, I am making a new one at the moment tho

2 Likes

Oh thanks @KayIa

1 Like

Hey guys I just wanna thank you all, this is already bigger then I thought it would be, its top of the day close in week also in the month and its only bin out for 21 hours.
Thanks!
:grin:

6 Likes

This is weird by I love it
Add frozen please!!!

2 Likes

Edit 6
Monsters inc!
Check it out!

3 Likes

Edit 7
Zootopia!

Come check it out!

3 Likes

Edit 8.
Big hero 6!

Come check it out!

3 Likes

Do you need help with spelling and punctuation? You could always ask for help

Here is my idea

Moana
Moana and her people soon settled on this need land. Moana was peacefully looking at the ocean and found Maui (In hawk form).
Moana: “Long time no see, Maui. And what is that key you are holding.”
Maui: “Well I found this key when I was flying around, minding my own business till I found this doorway. So I am asking you to explore what’s in that doorway.”
Moana: “Okay lets go.”
Moana said goodbye to Pua, Hei Hei, and her parents as she gets on her boat and follows Maui to the doorway. And as soon as they arrived to it, Maui gives Moana the key.
Maui: “Shall we?”
And Moana unlocks the doorway and both of them went inside.

Alice in Wonderland
Alice, the Mad Hatter, and March Hare are all having their unbirthday tea party. And than the Mad Hatter gave Alice a present and she opened it and got a key.
Alice: “That is a wonderful gift, Mad Hatter, but where did you get it.”
Mad Hatter: “Well let me think… (drinks tea) …well I found it in a place where there is big mysterious doors that I don’t where it leads to.”
Alice: “Well lets check it out.”
So Alice and the Mad Hatter say goodbye to March Hare and go to the doorway. Alice unlocks the door with her key and went inside it.
Meanwhile, the Queen of Hearts and her card soldiers went exploring this wonderland and saw that the doors are opened.
Queen of Hearts: “Who opened those doors!!!”
One of the cards: “Well none of us did, your majesty.”
Queen of Hearts: “Well lets see who did this, they will be off with their heads!”
So the queen and her card soldiers both went into the doorway.

8 Likes

I thought of something very similar about how Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the Queen of Hearts got in the game

2 Likes

Its March Hare not March Rabbit

1 Like

Ok, I changed it

Just wanted to say, there may not be a update today, there might be one for the lion king. I was waiting to see who the new heroes were before making the story.

2 Likes

Its lion king!!! Not loin king!!! Just pointing that out

1 Like

Edit 9
Bug fix

(I’m back on writing the story’s )

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney