Behind the story, fan made

Lilo & Stitch. I know Lilo isn’t in the game but I wanted to add her. And I’m hoping she gets added in the future but without further ado…

It was a bright, sunny Thursday in Kaua’i. Lilo’s hula class was starting soon, but she had more pressing matters to attend to: she and Stitch had to go feed Pudge his weekly peanut butter sandwich.

As Lilo packed her bag with her hula clothes, Stitch was in the kitchen making the sandwich. Soon Stitch came out of the kitchen with a freshly made peanut butter sandwich.

“Akootah,” Stitch said to Lilo.

“Ok, Stitch. Let’s hurry. We don’t want to be late for class,” Lilo said, hurrying out the door.

As Lilo and Stitch ran down to the beach, they bumped into a man buying a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone who dropped it on the ground.

When they reached the beach Lilo took the sandwich from Stitch, dropped her bag on the sand, and jumped into the water. After a few minutes, Stitch got worried waiting on the beach. But three seconds later, Lilo emerged from the ocean, smiling while holding something that reflected the sun.

Lilo swam up to shore and said to Stitch that she had found a shiny key on the ocean floor while feeding Pudge.

“Gaba?” Stitch replied. “A key?”

“Yeah, but we should get to hula! We’re gonna be late!” Lilo exclaimed.

The pair began running to class, taking a shortcut through the woods. Suddenly, Stitch stopped and pointed to a shiny door that had not been there before. “Eegalagoo!” he said.

Lilo took the key out of her bag and examined it. “Do you think the key unlocks the door?” she asked.

Stitch just took the key from Lilo and ran to the door. He inserted the key and the door opened, revealing a bright light.

“Explore?” he asked Lilo.

Lilo looked at the hula building just a few yards away. Then she smiled and said, “I think we should explore whatever is behind this. If there’s anything dangerous behind it, we should know so we can warn others. That would be the right thing to do.”

With that, the two friends walked through the door. Beyond the door, Lilo shouted, “What are those things? They don’t look like anything Jumba would’ve made. Do you recognize them, Stitch?”

“No,” Stitch replied. “Don’t worry. Stitch protect ohana.”

As the creeps drew closer to the duo, Stitch ran at them shouting “Meega, nala kweesta!”

6 Likes

-This is very long, so…here’s the link for my entry.

4 Likes

Love all these stories. Keep ‘me coming! They’re so creative.

1 Like

I enjoyed your story thanks for a nice read.

:crown:
:angel:

Great story, but do you think maybe they should gt separated since they are separated in game??

Also, I think Lilo will come out when (if) they make a Lilo and stitch Life action remake…:grin:

1 Like

Well at the end the creeps are coming so they may get sepearted then! And yeah I’m hoping they add lilo!

1 Like

Alright, here is my entry.

PotC!

Jack Sparrow and his crew sailed toward the strange ship. They had never seen the ship before, and were curious as to what treasure it might hold. As they drew closer, Jack noticed that the ship was anchored. Not only that, he couldn’t see anyone at the helm. The ship did not draw it’s cannons, there was no sounds of footsteps, indeed, the decks that he could see were empty.

Jack Sparrow ordered his crew to battle stations, while watching the ship carefully. There was something ominous about this ship something…adventurous. With no apparent resistance, Jack Sparrow heaved next to the ship and grapplef to it. He and some of his crew leapt aboard. The decks were vacant of all people, but if no one wad manning ot, then how did it get out here and anchored. Jack Sparrow checked the mast again. The flag had a strange insignia, Four letters? What could they mean? initials??

DHBM. He mumbled them softly to himself, coming up with all sorts of ridiculous deas as to what they could be. His musings were interrupted by a voice.

“Arg, throw up yer hands in surrender or face my cannon fire.”

since Jack Sparrow was on a ship, and this ship was coming from the opposite direction, he knew that his cannons would not hit that other ship. So he surrendered.

As the ship drew closer, he could make out that it was Barbossa on the other ship.

“Well, Captain Jack Sparrow. It seems.I have caught you in me sights again.”

“Aye, Barbossa, but only for a time, I will be losing you again before long.” Jack Sparrow callef back.

“What ye got on that their ship?” Barbossa asked, wver one searching for treasure and adventure .

“I don’t know yet, Why don’t you explore it with us? Seeing as how we are your prisoners and you must come round us up anyhow.” Jack Sparrow hollered .

“Way anchor and climb aboard this vessel.” Barbossa callef back, taking the bait.

the two explored the decks thwn headed into the hold. At the bottom, they saw a single chest, before either could reach the chest, Tia Dalma darted forward from within the ship and attenpted to pry it open.

“I felt summoned to this vessel, and whatever summoned me is in this chest” she explained to them. Barbossa shoved Tia Dalma aside and blasted a hole in the chest.

Then he lifted the lid. Inside was a large golden key. What could it open, the brig? No, that already had a key on the wall.

Tia Dalma looked up her eyes wide.
“The keyhole, is written upon the face of the sky. She spoke.”

Jack Sparrow and Barbossa stared at her then at each other, then headed onto the deck, Barbossa still holding the key.

Up ahead, they could see a door, the water lapped at it, but it did not appear to have land beneath it. Barbossa cocked a pistol to Jack Sparrow’s temple then marched up toward the door, Jack sparrow in tow.

As he got closer, the key began to feel heaveir in his hand, Barbossa took another step, and the key whipped out of his hand and hurtled straight for the door. When it got closer, it shattered and the key hole began to glow.

The wind began to pick up, and push the boats toward the now swinging open door. The boards under their feet began to tremble and fall apart. Both Pirates scampered to their ships on the heaving deck. They each leapt upon one of their ships, and Tia leapt onto Jack’s. The third boat, began to shimmer and then dissolved into the water. Except for the flag which grew larger. Gradually, it tore open the fabric, leaving onlythe four glowing intials: DHBM.

The Intials were pulled by the wind into the door, and tjen disappeared inside.

The two pirates begged their crew to row away, faster and stronger, their anchors still down were keeping the ships from pullijg into that place. Then, both ships’ anchors pulled out of the deep ocean floor and the two boats soared into the windy vortex. Afyer devouring the two ships and all its passengers, the door swung shut as a greatwave of water washed over the door. As the wave splashed down, the door was gone.

This is my rendition of the pirates, I hope you enjoyed it and it was not too long! :grin:

2 Likes

Continuation of darkwing duck story

Darkwing has just gotten inside the world of dhbm and already he was on the move…looking for negaduck.

“Negaduck!!! Show yourself coward!!!” He said

No sign of negaduck yet…but then all of a sudden he heard a loud noise.

“What the…must be negaduck!!!” He yelled as he began to run towards a building to climb it and make a entrance(cus thats what heroes do)

"Cough cough…I AM THE TERROR THE FLAPS THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT I AM THE BOWLING BALL THAT GETS A STRIKE ON VILLAINY I AM…DARKWING DUC…"darkwing stopped himself

He looked down confused as all he saw was a boy holding a controller and a tough looking gal with a hoodie on along with a bunch of strange glitched up characters

“…thats not negaduck…well i wasted a good entrance on nothing…oh well” he said but when he turned around he met a skeleton with a sword and shield and a floating robed thing.

"Oh boy here we go again"he said as he got out his gas gun

“Lets get dangerous”

To be continued

3 Likes

I love how it ended with “Let’s get dangerous.”.

3 Likes

The contest is over!
Please don’t send anything for the contest.
You can still post ones for fun.
I am now judging them and the results should come out tomorrow.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Yeah yaw! I can’t wait

Have fun reading! But all great stories everyone. So creative!

1 Like

When will the results be out?

1: 30

Central.

1 Like

That’s great to hear

Oh so less than an hour! Can’t wait. But take your time!

Get ready!!!

Hello!
Thank you everyone who played. The winners are. . .

3RD

2ND

1ST

Congrats to everyone. I loved reading all of them and it was hard to choose from but I think that’s the best.

4 Likes

Good job everyone

2 Likes

Edit 11
Added the story in og post come check it outl

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney