Bendy - March 2021 | r19 TL230 Tier List

Heh heh. That’s in less then a week…

1 Like

… I somehow forgot about that. Fair enough.

Is there a full list of what abilities heroes are receiving with the yellow rank battle badges? I was unaware of that and it doesn’t look like the game has them in there yet

Not battle badges yet, but there is a website with all of the heroes’ stats and badges. It was updated last night with Yellow rank, and Buzz will have 341 Armor Negation. Which is basically true damage.

Take the stats with a grain of salt though, the ones of new (or refreshed) heroes tend to be inaccurate :thinking:

And there are leaks, but those aren’t allowed on the forums. Except in PMs.

I can’t say I know too much about scrooge as I’ve never used him before, but been wrecked by him in the past. Also Kim DEFINITELY has a very good niche with study teams, unless her rework made her worse, which I’m honestly not totally sure about. Either way I see a lot of scary Kim/study teams in the top tiers of arena/coli/war

2 Likes

Short story: yes.

Her base stats increase doesn’t exist.

She still lacks of armor negation and evasion. HP is low for 2021, that’s because she is close to front.

15 Likes

I watch a ton of your videos! I love how you also use Rapunzel a lot, she is so underrated! You have helped me so Much and I wanted to say thank you!

5 Likes

I subscribe your channel because all of some characters more stronger

1 Like

I disagree with some of your options.

Move Dash and Rocketeer to Best of the Best, and Jack Skellington, Miguel, Frozone, Zurg, and Maui should be moved to “Meh” (and maybe Mike and EVE)

Mr. Incredible should be moved up to “Really Good” or “Balanced”

?

Rocketeer isn’t really broken.

Neither of the bolded characters are “meh”. They can be great with a maxed red skill. Especially Zurg.

6 Likes

Nice work Bendy! Visit his channel in YouTube I think it’s hilarious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Manticore is pretty good in Heist with Mushu Disk with the DOT? Or are there other factors that determine how good they are in Heist?

1 Like

I just noticed that you recommend Gaston disk on Randall. But I disagree, Randall is not that good of a hero anymore (he should be bumped down a tier or two…), and with precise around, his Gaston disk is useless. But Yzma disk can be troublesome, because the only counter to the disk is Joy :eyes:

Why do i feel like you only said this because you are a “Zurg fanboy?”
But Zurg’s Red Skill is good, makes his white skill much stronger

…you’re saying this like I don’t know this :expressionless:

2 Likes

As normal, I did not see that coming :roll_eyes:

That’s a bit rude. Are you saying you disagree with Djaq?

I don’t disagree with him at all, honestly

I just do not pick up the same cues from each message as you do

:expressionless:

Are you an expert on Zurg? Well, Djaq mainly uses Zurg, and his Zurg is pretty good, though he could be better with a refresh/buff

7 Likes

Not at all, I just brought it up because that is what I remember from his red skill description

And honestly, I do not think Zurg needs a refresh, he is balanced as is.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney