Best hero type?

5 star, o3 best type for all!!

Ok so my team is Sulley, Merida, Mickey, barbossa, and Gaston. Is that a good team?

disks??

Hmm Sulley for support, Merida for damage which crits from Barbossa’s study, Gaston as control and a secondary frontliner later on, and Mickey a second support.

Assuming sulley has his woody disk, he is a support. If he does not, Then I assume his only purpose is so you have fantastic damage.Something only definitely needed in Campaigns. For campaign? This would prolly work well. For arena? Imo, I would put Baymax instead of Sulley.

I underestimate Miguel before. In our global chat they complain because Miguel don’t attack. of course he don’t, but he is a beast of a Support character! I haven’t maxed him yet, but he is already in 4*.

1 Like

very true, If I had more resources to spend, Miguel would be in my top team for sure.

I don’t have the woody disk for Sulley. Also what if I have Sulley, Shank, Merida, Gaston (I’m soon gonna switch Gaston out for Maleficient) and Mickey Mouse

1 Like

Hmmm I recommend either getting it or the Ralph one. As to your team, It sounds pretty good. Merida is a great damager or a control if you get her Elastigirl disk. Shank is good at sponging damage and then sending it back at the enemy, and you can add Maleficent for the crit from sulley’s scare.

Mickey mouse is also a great support! :clap:

1 Like

Yay thanks! I’ll come back if I have anymore questions

1 Like

I got Scar, Moana, Hiro, and Chief bogo. I’m making my team be: Scar, Maleficient, Moana, Mickey Mouse, and Sulley.

Is that a good team so far?

Yup, but you will find that Sulley is soon gonna be horrible at Arena. You will need to swap him out in the end. But for now, yes this team works.

So guys, i’m currently playing at server 3 and with the last Fortify event, i got a lot of different heroes and i’m kinda lost on who to focus. Tanks: olaf, hercules, Shank, Baymax, rex, bogo, felix, mr incredible, ralph and QoH. Damage: Stitch, Vannelope, dash,buzz,zurg,dwd, barbossa, jessie, elastigirl and jack jack. Support: yax, megara, alice, judy, woody and violet. Control: ursula, gaston, frozone, Wall-E and finnick. Tell me 3 teams you would use or just 15 heroes to focus.

Ok, Actually, I would pair Hercules, Megara and Walle together. the idea being that Hercules can spam his Invincibility provided he has enough energy. Walle could give him that Energy and Megara could make sure he stays alive as long as possible. since you still need damage,I recommend one front line damage and one middle line damage since you do not seem to have Jack Sparrow, I would add DWD. Then you need a second damage, In this case, I would maybe pick Buzz or Jack-Jack.

Your next team could center around hexes.

Ursula for Control and if she has a disk, add maybe Gaston so she has an energy boost. Then I would select Baymax for a tank and Alice for support. The last thing, a damage, I would select…maybe dash with Violet disk to prevent shields.

last team, shank and QoH for frontline, Stitch for damage, and two supports Judy (Fe) and Woody.

That is imo.

1 Like

I understand the content

tbh, Olaf became op because his freeze ability doesn’t fail according to level and long duration. If Frozone and Wall-E’s freeze has limits, they’d be an op as well.

We are not talking about Marvel,we are talking about Disney Heroes.

Ok so I got Maleficient, Moana, Scar, Baymax. Who should my 5th one be? Someone said a support.

In that team, Maleficent needs to be protected. She is a “glass cannon”. Her defenses are low, but she and Moana will be the main Damage dealers. Baymax’s shields help provide support for her. For the next open spot, you either want a support, or a control. My recommendation for support is…Miguel. Especially if he is behind Maleficent. That will protect her from charms, and single target back line hitters (woody, Jack - Jack).

If not Miguel, then…Kevin Flynn.

1 Like

I tested it. Miguel goes in front of Maleficient

Ok, I thought he might. He still is a great choice as a healer just keep in mind that sime enemy teams would be detrimental to Maleficent.

Kevin Flynn is not behind Maleficent is he???

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney