Best hero type?

I don’t have Kevin Flynn. I’ll test it if I get him.

Kevin is in front of Mal

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I have Hiro Hamata. (If that’s his name) is he a good control? I think he’s a control

If the Mad Hatter had his Alice disk,it would be great slowing on his “beat the clock” skill.

1 Like

I do not have enough experience with Hiro to be sure. I have heard that he is rather annoying and good at redirecting the attention of the enemies. Which might not be a bad thing if you have maleficent on your team :wink:

I don’t use him yet, but I know from fighting very leveled up enemy Hiros that he is a very good control. Lots of big stuns and slows.

You forgit Jack-Jack he is best Fantastic Damaging Hero!

Eh, not really. Jack-Jack is one of those heroes that are good with damage but they have weak defenses, and even then his damage is pretty weak compared to other good damagers. Try looking into Quorra or Maleficent if you want a decent damage dealer, as Quorra has higher attack speed and Maleficent deals much more damage, as well as a stun and curse.

A question, can we share our own team comps here?

There’s no official way, but you can take a screenshot of your lineup and post it here.

I just got the Mad Hatter. People say he’s good. Should I use the mad hatter or Hiro?

I’m looking for a control with fantastic damage. They both have it. But whose stronger?

mad hatter. New heroes are always OP.

I do not use him but that is what I hear. If i am wrong, someone plz object but I think Mad Hatter. :slight_smile:

I like the Mad Hatter. He’s personally one of my favorite all-time Disney characters, and I think they did him justice. However, he isn’t used commonly enough for people to truly see if he has potential or not.

If you keep his white skill at a high enough level, it’s pretty effective. An 8 second slow for 50% doesn’t sound bad.

The green skill is okay. I like the sentiment of it, but I feel like the armor removal could be strengthened a bit. But once again, I don’t see him used enough in PvP/PvE to know whether it’s effective or not.

To be honest, I love the blue skill. Both the animation for and how it shows Hatter being himself, and the skill itself. Megara’s white skill charms enemies for 5 seconds, meaning it consumes all her energy. The Hatter has a triple charm for his blue skill, without any energy consumption and only half a second shorter charm length. So yeah, pretty impressive.

The purple skill is a bit plain, but definitely helpful against slowing and defense-reducing enemies like Olaf or Finnick.

So yeah, I’d say he’s good overall.

1 Like

I use this team at the arena, and it can beat teams with 15k power higher.
Olaf, Jack Sparrow, Wall-E, Merida, Mickey Mouse.
It is in server 14.

That is an interesting team :open_mouth:

I center around Judy by using:

Baymax, Jack sparrow (Ba), Judy (Fe), Woody (Je), Kevin Flynn (Qu)

2 Likes

I’mma share my own team:

I have Sulley (Wo), WALL-E (Da), Tia Dalma (Ja), Nick (Ya), and Calhoun (Vi) as my main team.

What each Hero does:

Sulley:

• Soaks up Fantastic Damage, but doesn’t do well with Normal Damage
  • Heals Team with his Green Skill and Disc
  • Scares enemies which is useful for Nick and Tia Dalma
  • Play Together Disc can be substituted with the Wreck and Repair Disc for Stun Resistance

WALL-E:

• Energy Booster
  • Lengthens Disable Duration, 60% of main team specialize in Disables

Tia Dalma:

• Double Charmer with Nick
  • Lengthened Charms
  • Curses, Silences, and knocks back Enemies

Nick:

• Double Charmer with Tia Dalma
  • Lengthened Charms
  • High Skill Power and Fantastic Damage

Calhoun:

• Shielder
  • Trump Card when last one standing
2 Likes

Hey uh, random question. What does silencing do? They don’t explain it.

List of Disables:

• Charm: prevents White Skill Activation and attacks allies
  • Stun: interupts all action
  • Silence: interrupts all Skills but Basic Attack
  • Freeze: delays all action
  • Blind: prevents Basic Attacks from landing
4 Likes

To find the best heroes for yourself, you need to consider a few things:

• The best heroes in each color: Invasions are based on team colors; using a red-team hero in a yellow-Invasion is doable, but very hard. You need at least 5 good heroes on each team to do Trials and Invasions effectively
  • Role: It’s possible to do PvP (arena, coliseum, guild war) without tank or healer, but you need both tank and healer for Each color-team to do invasions.
  • Damage type-role: in Invasions and city watch, there are enemies and debuffs that weaken a specific type of role or damage type, such as Reducing energy gain of Support & Control heroes, or Reducing damage by Damage heroes, or increasing all enemies’ Reality or Armor by a tremendous amount. Therefore, for each color-team, you want to have both Normal and Fantastic damage, and preferably one hero of each type, if possible.
  • And also very important: Chips farm. Focus on heroes that you can farm chips easily. It takes 180, 150, then 200 chips to bring a hero from 0* to 4*, then 5* and 6*. Even if you buy 5 chips from token shop everyday, it’s gonna take 90, 75, and 100 days to bring a hero from 0 to max. Heroes in Elite campaign take even longer to farm, and cost a lot of precious stamina. So you want to focus on some heroes that you can farm easily, such as from Surge shop, CW shop or Heist shop.
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney