Best of Friends Event

Assuming you have all the hero friendships open up to level 60. Does anyone have an idea of the best way to maximize missions?

I will edit this top post with the best response, but I am trying to work out how i can get the most missions running for the event.

I will edit this the next time we are told there is a friend event

1 Like

The most you can do at lvl 60 is 8. At lvl 68 however you can do 9. The list is
Felix/Ralph
Calhoun/violet
Vanellope/dash
Yax/frozone
Jack jack/bogo
Mr i/ elastigirl
Finnick/nick
Woody/buzz
Zurg/rex

4 Likes

Is this solo, or perhaps guild? With the 26-50 rank getting less than the 1%.

I have a feeling this will become the insomnia event. It’s going to take regular rotations every 2 hours to be up the top.

It’s good to see something different that is variable by player activity though.

I’ll have to stock up on Bella Notte, I always run out.

Hum I don’t have zurg, Rex or buzz, and I need to get bogo/jack up to level 5…guess I know what I’m doing with my time before the event.

Sorry guys, but how is it possible that some players in best of friend event have already 1,4 mln points? Cheaters?

You could send friends to the mission and dont get the reward, and send It yo another…
Oh, and VIPs (more than 16 I think…) Have time bonus

that would be a player with a bunch (like a mountain) of diamonds. u can instant finish missions when ure vip 8 or something (people please clear this up) with diamonds. but to reach 1.4 mill is insane. what server?

Vip 16 can instant finish 1 hour, 18 can do 2 hours.

Wow so it’s secretly another whale event

Not at all. Vip16 and higher is less than 1% of the players base. P2p players will always have an advantage in almost everything. This event is very fair

Top VIP get 1 2 and 3 hour auto complete, so VIP 20 guys dont wair, they insta xomplete.

I’m vip6 and top 10 in the event. It’s not a whale event by any means. They may have an advantage, but they still have to be on regularly enough to utilize it. And yeah the number of vip16 is a vast minority.

Update: tied for 2nd with 5 others. 1st is only ahead by a small margin. It’s doable everybody!

1 Like

I’m really liking this event actually, it’s possible to hit the top tier by playing actively during the day without interrupting a normal sleep cycle.

But at the same time there is room for the whales to fight it out.

In fact, I think this is the perfect balance for an event. Active players can get decent rewards, paying players can get better rewards and fill perBlue’s bank account.

1 Like

Yeah the event is pretty chill

Didn’t skip sleep either and I’m in the top 1% which is nice

I guess my radar was on high alert since we had two p2w contests in a row within a short period of time…

Purple bits was not that bad if you had some diamonds saved up to purchase refills. It was possible to complete the progress rewards

The diamond event was a slap on the face… I only got the first progress reward and was already ranked top 5%… Because that’s how much people didn’t want to participate “in all that fun”

my previous comment was mainly that on the start of the event, already reaching 1.4 million is practically impossible within few hours. please perblue take a look on this. and by now nearing the end this is one if the easiest event compared to the others before (and i do sleep my 6 hours as usual, i know some people who wake up every 2 hours to do this) especially if u are already high level and you can deploy more missions. so far max missions can be deployed are 8 missions. i can do 8 on second day event and it helps so much thanks to buzz and woody friendship (the 8th mission i unlocked).

for you who hasnt reached 1 mil there are still a bit of time. perhaps this can help.

8 missions deployed:
a. hellen elastigirl and jack jack
b. mr.incredible and frozone
c. ralph and violet
d. dash and vannelope
e. yax and nick
f. judy and finnick
g. felix and calhoun
h. woody and buzz

someone has posted similar list above anyway. but zurg and rex is not doable now for server 2-8.

there are other combinations. for example if you use ralph and vannelope, then dash can go with yax and violet can go with calhoun and all mixed to get 8 missions with different combination. but sorry i’m too lazy to list them all possible combinations.
good luck

1 Like

now that server 2-8 have some of them cap 75 lvl, can you post a list for the 75 lvl heroes and missions we can do more than 8 now i thing

yes you can do more i am working on it just the site where i could see all the listed friendships is gone

And also instant Mission finish requires diamonds too.
So if your are vip 16 (1 hr) and vip 20 (3 hrs), you still need to spend diamonds to excel to the ranks.
If you instant finish for 1 hour, it costs 19 diamonds each mission.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney