Bill Cipher | C. Concept

Bill Cipher

(1) pose

Backline Control

“Well, well, well. Someone’s looking desperate.”

White: Nightmare Realm

(2) Big Ol Rift

Bill distorts reality for 7 seconds. While reality is distorted, it costs 300 energy for an enemy to use their green or blue skills. If the enemy doesn’t have enough energy, the skill deals 1% less damage or 2% less healing for every 3 energy they’re missing.

The energy cost is lower for enemies above level X.

Green: Eenie Meanie Miney YOU

(3) It's kind of weird how fiery is spelled fiery and not firey

At the start of combat, Bill chooses an ally to possess, losing his physical form and boosting their Skill Power by X.
While Bill is possessing a hero, he shares their energy gain, cannot be targeted, and is immune to the effects of all debuffs except Silence, Sap, and Charm.

On auto, Bill possesses the frontmost ally. When the possessed ally is KOed, Bill is also KOed.

Blue: I’m Watching You!

(4) Looks like the mailman brought a bunch of bills again

A duplicate of Bill appears behind an enemy and watches them intently, studying them and converting up to X of their Skill Power into Reality for 10 seconds.

Purple: Reality is an Illusion

(5) Eye'm watching you

While reality is distorted from “Nightmare Realm”, enemies take true damage equal to 65% of their Reality each second.

Enemies over level X take 33% of their Reality as true damage each second instead.

Red: egasseM sdrawkcaB

(6) Eye thrall

Every 4 seconds, Bill flips a random debuff on himself or an ally over backwards. He can switch Sap to Energized, Blind to Precise, or a stack of Fatigue to a stack of Hardy.

Bill’s allies receive 10% of his Max HP, Skill Power, and Basic Damage.

+X Reality to all enemies
+X Skill Power to possessed ally
+X Crit Damage

FRIENDSHIPS

Bill Cipher/Cheshire Cat
dialogue_cheshire_cat
I can disintegrate people too!
Worldwide Chaos
+X Skill Power to Control allies who aren’t Backline
Whenever an enemy buffs another enemy, it’s sent to a different enemy instead and is 0.4 * S seconds shorter
This can activate once every 7 - S seconds

Bill Cipher/Dr. Facilier
dialogue_dr_facilier
Let’s Make a Deal
+X Skill Power to charmed enemies
Instead of an ally, Bill chooses to possess an enemy with “Eenie Meanie Miney YOU”. Whenever they use their blue skill, he charms them for 1.6 * S seconds.
Charmed enemies take an additional 7% * S of their Reality as true damage from “Reality is an Illusion”

20 Likes

I took risks with this, so if there’s not at least three different replies pointing out how one of the skills or disks is too OP I’m going to be disappointed. :grin:

I also have some feedback
Where’s the animation about entrance victory and K.O/defeat
The skillsets are amazing same with the friendships but you should’ve put allies in their friendship.

I don’t do the entrance, victory, defeat, or friendship allies because they don’t matter and aren’t a part of my formatting.

EDIT: To expand on this: the first three barely make a difference, and 90% of the time the entrance/defeat are just “walks in” and “looks upset”. Coming up with something interesting is difficult and takes too much time. As for friendship allies, not many people do those, and except in rare cases PB decides that either by adding heroes that are new or presumably by throwing darts at a picture of the roster while blindfolded.

Not to say no one should add them to their concepts, but it’s something I personally feel takes a lot more effort than they’re worth.

8 Likes

Ok I am not familiar with Bill or Gravity Falls, but this concept is really cool.

This skill is really cool. I like that distort idea. Not only is it super creative and impressive, but I think other characters could use it and it should be put in the game.

Honestly, the whole concept is impressive and cool. Amazing job!

11 Likes

You did your research :upside_down_face:

(In this scene Gideon chants “Backward Message” backwards :upside_down_face:)

10 Likes

Everyone needs dart throwing practice. :grin:

Though this would be something you could bring up at the next Q and A

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney