Summary of 2020!

1. Getting my Regular… twice
  2. Not saving diamonds for the first two lots of Slinky crates :sob:
  3. Getting consistent 1% rankings in Guild contests
    Also going from a top 400-500 guild to a top 10-15 guild (best decision ever)
  4. Having only 5-6 active players on my previous guild (I was the leader :grimacing:)
  5. Everyone in the DHBM Squad (a PM). We’re all good friends and I’m grateful to have them to talk to.
  6. He who must not be named harassing me and spamming elsewhere
  7. Slinky!!!
  8. Mulan and more recently Cheshire
  9. Power balance
  10. @Musketeer for proving that Yax and Vanellope aren’t as useless as people make them out to be.
  11. @Imagineer_V for always being kind and creative.
  12. Definitely my reworked Bolt concept
  13. @Tragic-Magic’s Among Us concept
  14. Bolt!!!
11 Likes

I feel so appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

Well…surviving. Cause the game ends when you end.

Not surviving. Had to switch guilds twice this year :sweat_smile:

Powerline. I explained it yesterday.

Cosmetic crates becoming a thing.

I will leave space here-wanna check them to choose one.
PS Checked. The Riddler :grey_question:

Guess it :fire:

Not sure what to say about other questions.

5 Likes

My Greatest Achevement: joining the forum for one year

My Biggest Failure: Getting heroes for high stars while still in the low

My Greatest Guild Achievement: Guild

My Biggest Guild Failure: just boring badges from the guild crate

The Biggest + Surprise: friendship refresh (with no levels or requirement)

The Biggest - Surprise: enjoying the game with upgrading heroes

New Year to change: probably refresh heroes

Best Player: idk but someone from guild who’s super nice

Favorite Forum User: @Imagineer_V @LetsGetDangerousBro

Favorite Hero Concept: probably Anna, barley, and classic Disney characters by @The-Pumpkin-King

New Hero we want for 2021: ANNA!

8 Likes

I wasn’t gonna do this but I was bored

1. idk, I guess doing good in Arena
  2. it’s hard to have failures as a f2p player
  3. Mad Hatters ranking #1 Invasion and #6 in MMR with rank #22 Total Power
  4. Previous guild barely reaching top 20 in anything despite being ranked #5 TP - very inactive
  5. Wicked Flower, very often buying the guild gifts, :ok_hand:t2::raised_hands:t2:
  6. Random group of people who seemed determined to rudely undermine every one of my posts for reasons unknown. Thankfully they’ve not been around recently.
  7. Challenger Arena / Coli revamp, went from 0 interest to my main game activity
  8. Many issues with the game balance / economy / features as yet unresolved (is this really a surprise though). No major new modes added. Red 17…?
  9. Forum moderation. More focus on quality of game content, rather than quantity.
  10. Kova or Emitz
  11. idk, I don’t talk here a lot outside of gamey stuff. Can I vote Polaris?
  12. I’ve only ever made one. I liked it, though. It’s here
  13. I don’t tend to browse them unless I’m specifically interested in the character, so idk
  14. Mr Fowl!
9 Likes
  • The greatest achievement of 2020?
    • I swapped from S2 to S19, and have since started hitting the level cap. I’ve even started managing to start placing high-ish in Challengers.
  • The biggest failure of 2020?
    • I’ve had quite a few, but not being able to find the time to keep the FG story from drying up is a big one. I know only close friends here care, but… :disappointed_relieved:
  • The greatest achievement of 2020? (guild)
    • None whatsoever, hahaha. I have no idea how we’re still afloat. The only reason I stay is for the perks.
  • The biggest failure of 2020? (guild)
    • Low activity, officer chat has been dead for 3? 4? months now, and we still haven’t added how to tap bots to the guild wall. :grimacing:
  • The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (another player)
    • Seeing Kinokan come back was cool, even if only for a little while. I wonder what ever happened to him?
  • The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (another player)
    • The “Kate” scandals, and related incidents.
  • The biggest positive surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
    • Challenger Seasons is the only new addition I can think of.
  • The biggest negative surprise of 2020? (game, event etc.)
    • I’m going to go with the lack of improvement in contests. They’re still P2W garbage that is impossible to finish the progress tiers in (much less ranked tiers) without hoarding, which PB is big on punishing.
  • What should change in the new year compared to the previous one?
    • Literally everything except hero collections, 95% of arena, and the gist of invasion boss fighting.
  • Best player of 2020? (not your self, mention another player)
    • Probably you (Musket) or Phaldow. You both seem pretty successful, and no one can doubt that Phaldow found a great niche with Hiro.
  • Your favourite forum user of 2020?
    • Screw the rules, I’m going to pick two.
      • Kayla: She’s tried a lot of fun forum events, like a text-based recreation of the game or her “forumer of the month” competitions. :+1:
      • Pipsqueak occasionally gives insight on a discussion, and is pretty cool too. Though he’s not as chatty as others, so seeing a reply from him is a nice treat.
  • Your favourite hero concept of 2020 (individual - the one which you’ve created)\
    • I haven’t posted it quite yet, but I have one on Bill Cipher I was really able to go nuts with. It’s risky, but I’m proud. :grin:
    • EDIT: Here it is!
  • Your favourite hero concept of 2020? (another user)
    • I tend not to read them since so many are spam-y, but Card Brigade’s are all good. Eeyore seems to have been his only one posted this year, unfortunately.
  • Which hero you want to be added in 2021, because it wasn’t added in 2020? (just one)
    • The Horned King! :heart_eyes:
11 Likes

Well for me, rediscovering Phineas & Ferb, my huge fascination with Lin Manuel Miranda’s work and watching Endgame FINALLY! Oh and also, discovering this game! But that was obvious, lol

Not always trying hard enough and sometimes not being the best person I know I can be

Joining it, lol. I love my guild so much

Being defeated in a war, it’s a daily fight

Seeing how people have responded to me joining and how many folks have taken me under their wings and been so nice to me

How toxic global chat can be, but whatevs, playing the actual game is more fun anyways

How fun and addicting this game is! I mean, really, it sucks you in so easily!

How paywall this game can be and how it’s not always accommodating to newbies but whatevs

Irl - Bettering ourselves and learning from the mistakes we made this year and correcting them for the next by just being good people

Game - Being a stronger community that not only cares about the growth of everyone but also supporting everyone throughout their ENTIRE journey in the game

No idea, so many great players play this game. Some are so clutch! You know who you are, lol

@Imagineer_V and @Giosphere have helped me so much in this forum and with the game but honestly, so many to choose from. You are all great and so invaluable!

I have one more planned before the end of the year but it has to be my Doofenshmirtz one. I always have a special spot for the first things I ever do and the passion for P&F and Doof especially as a character have fueled me so much. Whenever I’m down, a good P&F episode or joke ALWAYS gets me back up

So many to choose from, @Imagineer_V’s Hamilton concepts and some great P&F concepts! But there are so many to go from, so many talented people here on the forums!

Y’all already know. But I’ll say it anyways

I mean, come on, it’s ice cream cones and cherry soda, dripping down your chin, it’s summer, man, where do we begin? And also, Perry and Doof. But yeah, fantastic post my friend!
Hope everyone has a much better 2021!

9 Likes

This will be in game context.

1. I guess gaining my regular status.
  2. None that I can think of.
  3. Mostly winning some wars and getting at 1% in guild contests sometimes.
  4. People joining the guild and then leaving for some reason.
  5. I don’t know lol.
  6. I dunno as well.
  7. Definitely the Mulan event with the x3 team exp. I leveled up like 10 levels with that lol.
  8. This invasion I guess, good rewards with heroes that I have underleved (Or bad) is kind of disappointing.
  9. I hope that the power creep is less than this year’s.
  10. I really like my guild leader, they’re pretty active on the guild and they are frequently checking how’s the guild is performing.
  11. @Imagineer_V (I hope I’m not annoying you by @), when I published some of my first concepts on the forums, she reviewed them and told me what was good and what wasn’t good. That’s mainly why I respect her now!
  12. My abuelita hero concept, becau- Gets hit by a Chancla voladora
  13. @Tragic-Magic Crewmate and Impostor concept, I really liked it.
  14. Daisy.

I really like the forums, people here are pretty welcoming and overall (Imo) is a fun place. I hope everyone have a very happy new year and I hope everyone accomplishes their goals!

8 Likes

It is never a bother for me! Thank you so much.

4 Likes

Here we go…

Getting my “Regular” back right in time on my birthday. :laughing:

Not even planning or finishing on my story…

Joining it I guess…

When my game crashes when I’m on Guild War, can’t fight another battle, and not getting the awards if my guild won. :neutral_face:

Don’t know…

Spammers in the forums.

Definitely having Dr. Bunsen and Beaker in the game

I have two of them:

Kim not being worth the wait because of her stats (and same possibly goes with another certain character I’ve been wanting) :cry:

And my original DHBM Photo Gallery thread closing when reaching the max replies so I have to make a sequel (hopefully I’m not making a third one :joy:)

Don’t know yet. Maybe be more active in the forums somehow but I’m a very busy guy. But IRL, is to “survive” the 2nd semester. English is gonna be so hard! :sweat:

Anyone not me lol.

I have no favorites, but Polaris keeps the forums exciting.

My Lilo and Agent P concepts.

Tragic Magic’s Among Us concept.

If a trio counts, I’m going for Yao, Ling, & Chien Po. But having Gravity Falls or Phineas and Ferb characters would be a dream come true.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, same for me. But thanks for saying you’re not bothered by it

I’m…speechless!

7 Likes

It really was a great concept. So many great concepts from people this year! I am speechless so many people enjoyed the Hamilton series too.

2 Likes

What do you mean, your concept was great and deserved the recognition!

1 Like
  1. Gaining regular status
  2. Some of my concepts were not that good
  3. Being apart of a great guild (SEA)
  4. IDK
  5. Don’t know
  6. Spammers…
  7. Great debuts (powerline, king louie, the original tron, mushu, kim possible, etc)
  8. Broken…chesire…kitty cat
  9. Less OP heroes
  10. Don’t know
  11. (Picking two) @Imagineer_V and @Tragic-Magic
  12. This one right here
  13. I love imagineer’s king george III concept, it just fits well with the character and its probably the best of all her hamilton concepts (her other hamilton concepts are still amazing though)
  14. Go go tamago
7 Likes

Not sure why Kim and basil are the worst things but ok!!!

Kim’s stats are bad and so is Basil’s skills

1 Like

Oh they’re worse. Far far worse…

There isn’t any worse heroes released in 2020. :eyeglasses:
And Kim with 2019 stats… is also one of worse from them as well.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heart_eyes: It means a lot to me and I always do my best! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney