Bing Bong (My First Hero Concept)

I don’t know if people already did a concept of Bing Bong but I’ll just assume mine is different.

Name: Bing Bong
Movie: Inside Out
Stars: :star:
Description: Bing Bong is ready to show his enemies the power of imagination.
Quote: “Welcome to Imagination Land!”
Position: Middle
Role: Damage
Trial Team: Yellow
Collections: Damage, Stun, Healers

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Bing Bong throws a memory orb to an enemy.
Entrance: Bing Bong gets off the Train of Thought.
Victory: Bing Bong jumps happily and gets all excited.
Defeat: Bing Bong fades away just like we saw in the movie.

Skills

:white_circle: Imaginary Bag

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Bing Bong throws a stack of memory orbs, dealing X damage to enemies.

:green_circle: Flying Rocket

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Bing Bong rides his rocket and go through enemies, dealing X damage and stunning the 2 closest enemies for 10 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: French Fry Forest

Bing Bong eats his french fries and gives some to his allies, healing him and his allies with Z HP.

:purple_circle: Being Imaginative

When Bing Bong uses “French Fry Forest”, the ally with the least HP becomes Invincible for 8 seconds.
The invincibility has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

:red_circle: Your Imaginary Friend

When Bing Bong uses “Flying Rocket”, enemies who are hit with his rocket are slowed down for 12 seconds and their skill power is decreased by 50% in the entire duration of the debuff. Bing Bong also gains Z HP for himself when the slow duration is over.

Extra Stats:
+X basic damage
+W skill power
+X damage to “Flying Rocket”

Friendships

Bing Bong/Mad Hatter

Campaign: Dreaming Reality
Description: Bing Bong and Mad Hatter went to find out if everything they see is real or just an imagination.
Allies: Mickey Mouse, Hades, and Ian Lightfoot
Disk: Memory Accuracy
Effects: When Bing Bong’s Purple skill is activated, the skill duration is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Y Energy Regen

Bing Bong/Anger

Campaign: Just Think Happy Thoughts
Description: Bing Bong helps Anger to make him think happy thoughts to calm him down.
Allies: Alice, Kristoff, and Pooh
Disk: Smile Mask
Effects: Each time an ally in Bing Bong’s team gets K’O-ed, the attack speed of allies are increased by +20% for 20 seconds (+20% per star).
+Y Skill Power

8 Likes

I like this concept! There’s a few things I’d like to say about it, if I may:

It might be better to just make Bing Bong throw one set amount of orbs each time instead of making it random between 5 & 10, if only so the skill is more consistent. Also, if this skill is just pure damage, then it doesn’t need a “This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.” on it.

What type of damage does this do (Normal, Fantastic, TRUE)? Also, a 10-second stun on multiple enemies seems a little too strong. I might decrease the duration of the stun a little.

Again, if the skill is just pure healing, then it doesn’t need a “This has a chance to fail…” on it. (Usually, that is only added to a skill if the skill only debuffs/buffs in some way.)

THIS is a skill that would need the “This has a chance to fail…” clause on it.

Is this an attack speed or a movement speed slow? Or both?

You need to add one more stat boost here.

I assume the variable is meant to be a percentage?

If you want a little more help, you should take a look at @Imagineer_V’s concept making guide: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

But I like what you have so far!

7 Likes

Okay then. I’ll keep that in mind for my next concepts.

It’s actually just normal damage with a debuff added to it. I just assume that maybe people who sees that consider that damage as normal since I haven’t though of putting what kind of damage it is.

What I mean by multiple enemies is that he hits at least 1 or 2 enemies. I accept the mistake I did there about the duration of the time. I’ll keep that in mind.

Okay then. I’ll change that next time.

I forgot to add that clause. Sorry for the misunderstanding.[quote=“Myeong, post:2, topic:1450645”]
Is this an attack speed or a movement speed slow?
[/quote]

It’s more stating on the slowness of the movement speed.[quote=“Myeong, post:2, topic:1450645”]
You need to add one more stat boost here.

Miraculous_Lance:
[/quote]

Okay. Three is the best number of boosts for a red skill.

I didn’t really had it in mind in putting percentage. I’m sorry.

Anyways, thank you for correcting me. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Of course! You’ve got a very good foundation for a concept here that just needs a little fine tuning to make it more balanced and accurate to the game. Great job!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney