Black Cobra

Jafar

“A snake am I? Perhaps you’d like to see how SNAKE-LIKE I can be!”

Jafar is a mid-line damage hero

Bio: The vizier is a sorcerer who uses his magical powers in order to destry his enemies.

Team Trial: Blue

Stars: :star::star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Jafar walks into the battlefield

Victory: Jafar put his right hand up to his chest cackling, with his staff in his left hand

K.O.: Jafar drops his staff, slouching (like when Hades or Ursula get K.O.’ed)
Basic Attack: Jafar shoots lasers out of his staff’s eyes, dealing X damage to enemies

Basic Attack: Jafar’s staff shoots red lasers out if its eyes

SKILLS

White Skill: Genie-ous
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Jafar turns into a Genie and slams the ground, dealing X damage to all enemies, stunning them for 5 seconds

Stun may fail against enemies above level Z

This is how Genie Jafar looks like:

Green Skill: Snake Bite
Jafar turns into a snake, biting the nearest enemy, dealing X damage. Jafar also poisons the enemy, dealing X damage per second for 7 seconds

Poison may fail against enemies above level Z

This is how Snake Jafar looks like:

Blue Skill: Breaking Time
Jafar steps on an hourglass (breaking it), releasing a lot of sand on the enemies, dealing X damage to them and slowing their attack speed by 30%

Purple Skill: Living Again
Jafar revives, healing X HP, and becomes invincible for 4 seconds

Red Skill: Time to Unravel
Whenever an enemy gains a buff, Jafar decreases the length of the buff by 60%

This may fail against enemies above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+Z damage with “Breaking Time”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Jafar - Maleficent
Magic Generator
“Genie-ous” Burns and Stuns Longer
Allies: Hades, Elastigirl, Alice

• “Genie-ous” now burns enemies, dealing X damage per second
  • “Genie-ous” stuns for 2 more seconds

Jafar - Hades
River Styx
Longer Invincibility
Allies: Ursula, Kevin Flynn, Chief Bogo

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • “Living Again” increases invincibility by 1 second

Hope you liked it!

7 Likes
  • This Jafar is amazing
  • This Jafar is… eh
  • This Jafar is terrible

0 voters

Hmm Am I the only who noticed that Jafar is like the only villain who ever punned with his magic?

Would it be possible for you to change his revive skill to something else?

Revives are to common now…imo.

1 Like

Well… I got it from an episode where there was an Aladdin/Hercules collab and Hades revives Jafar, But I didn’t want the “River Styx” disk to have Jafar revive because… I dunno it felt like an extra skill and a disk only makes a skill better

Jafar is by far one of my favorite villains in all of Disney’s very expansive cinematic universe and yet I never have seen his potential realized in any medium when it comes to him in combat. Hence why I haven’t made a concept for him yet. As simply put I don’t know if I can do his character justice.

He is a powerful sorcerer and ultimately becomes a genie which grants him unbridled power and I don’t know that it has ever been fully realized. I do know that this doesn’t do him justice in my opinion. There is something missing but I don’t know what that could be. This is one of the better attempts I have seen though so kudos on that front but I think this still falls woefully short.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it

Hmmm :thinking: maybe decide between basing it off the first movie (ignore Genie-mode completely) or base it off the second movie (Genie Jafar)

Cuz imo, while He is impressive, he never uses both forms. Granted in number 2 he does morph to his human self, but he never turned into a snake when in this form.

In the first movie, he relied at first solely on his abilities of trickery and deceit via hypnosis. Aside from that, we do not see much action other than a smoke bomb potion and the beatle (if you count that.)

Granted, he did use the ring to discover Alladin, but Idk if that was or could be considered his magic. That being said, he clearly knows he is not the best. From the beginning, I have always seen him as having a massive lust for power.

Enter Act II:

He makes his first wish on the genie becoming the Sultan. As far as we know, no magic change. Then his second wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world. Once this is granted, he then uses an assortment of magic:

Summons swords, Turns magic carpet into a pile of thread, makes a crown for Princess Jasmine out of fruits and a chain, Breathes fire, Turns Abu into a Toy, Uses Telekinesis and breaks The Genie’s magic (Aladin’s prince outfit), reverts the flow of time by turning Rajah back into a kitten, Imprisons Jasmine inside a Giant Hourglass made solely by his magic, turns into a giant snake, and,

That would appear to be it from what we saw in the movie… I may have missed something.

Enter Act III:

Wiith the deceit of Aladdin into play, Jafar is tricked into turning himself into “a more powerful Genie” though how he made himself more powerful I do not understand. He was still bound by the three rules of a Genie. The only difference, is if he fought Genie (which he did) He would win.

As a Genie, we see him do more magic through mainly the course of number two:

Creates a whirlpool of water, summons black horses and hooded minions, changes the horses so that they grow wings, morphs into Jasmine ( :confused: ), possesses a curtain, the whole Genie song, Makes the ground split open revealing lava, more telekinesis, and I am not sure I got everything But I think I did. Then, The parrot kicks the lamp off the edge and Jafar dies.

So, depending which of those three versions of Jafar you wanna do, you have a lot to choose from.

Now we could compare Genie to what he does in the game.

In game, he really only does two things:

Grants 3 wishes, and turns people to animals (correct me if I am wrong)

In the movie, he does way more than that:

Summons multiple versions of himself, shapshifts, summons a platoon of…everthing a prince needs, makes a stylish outfit, turns into a submarine, transforms a monkey into an elephant, and yah know, makes Jafar the most powerful sorcerer.

Bottom line, sadly, if Jafar were added, he could prolly never live up to your expectations. He could be portrayed in any role except maybe support. You choose what to focus on to build him as a character: Damage, Tank, Control?

There is a lot to choose from though :wink:

Maybe, you could make three skill sets in which he uses depending on his current HP.

Based on act one, he could be a support.

Act two, a control and act three, a damage.

3 Likes

Didn’t have the time to read it but its long so you get a heart good job!

…wow thank you…

1 Like

Good idea. Not sure ether your idea or my idea. If he Appears in the game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney