Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

BTW, Since this game used Hades a few months ago, and now they used Hercules and Meg, are we going to see Simba, Prince Phillip And Ariel in this game since they used Scar, Maleficent and Ursula?

1 Like

We might get jafar soon,maybe.

1 Like

Belle because of Gaston?

@Polaris, will Hercules also be in the guild or v.i.p.crate?

No he is sign in. So no

I want Jafar in the game too. He is ALSO my favorite Disney Villain, even though I haven’t watched Aladdin.

1 Like

I agree with @KayIa. It clearly says in the patch notes that Hercules will be the April sign-in hero. Also good job slowing down the updates PerBlue. Now there are updates once a month, instead of 2 updates a month (too quick). Now there is one.

2 Likes

Well, nobody should nerf Meg. All the female heroes in this game are the powerful ones.

Any chance of switching up the heroes in other shops soon too on s3? It’s been a while and we could really use a major change up in all shops

4 Likes

Could you please make previous costumes available in shops because I really want to be able to have previous costumes as well as future costumes like Nick Wilde costume

Nothing wrong with what i said. we win every war. I personally dont have an abundance of war tokens cause ive been speen spending them on hero chips.

I can already see Meg and Jack Sparrow combo in arena, if not plus Judy for more basic attack boost. Quite troublesome.

Thank you, I really enjoy this upcoming update. Going to be sweet.

2 Likes

mickey duh

20 charaters

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Please keep this on topic guys!

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Is the elite campaign chapter 16 gonna have someone moved out of it now that Mickey is going into it?

I think it is not “primarily” but ONLY :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney