Blossom is coming? (Conpect)

Wecome to another conpect hero of disney heroes battle mode
We are releasing blossom from powerpuff girls!
(I will find a picture soon tho)
She will be a 1 star hero and be a support hero and in the red team and avalable as the september sign in hero (Its just a joke she wont be one)

ATTACK!
Blossom calls in buttercup to fight the enemies and this can also happened in the start of the round

Were sorry
When Blossom reaches 0hp She apologises and gets healed 38765hp

The leader
Blossom will fly around in the start of every wave and dealing 76543 damage to the enemies!

Transform
A transform machine pops out but Blossom will throw it at the enemies and the enemies will transform in different ways the transformation has a chance to fail at level 56

Hero stuff
When blossom uses ‘the leader’ she can attack enemies while flying and when she uses ‘ATTACK!’
Buttercup will deal more damage from 46534 damage to 76432 damage! and give blossom and her allies 98745hp!

Battle badge
Health+2343
Damage+54387
Memory disk+23258
Skills+12345

Friends
The rocketeer
Dash

Hero location
Vinny in vip crate
Ron in guild crate
Quackerjack in arena repacing goliath
Tron will be replaced by Animal in coliseum shop
Kronk will replace honey lemon in heist shop
Esmarida will replace pocanatis in the diamond quest
John silver will replace Demona in guild war shop
Megavolt will replace Tron in surge shop

This update will thankfully never come out

1 Like

The last part is funny

Umm
 not to be rude, but you’re missing a couple of details on the concept

1 Like

Like friendships, color skills, etc.
Btw, you’re supposed to put it on hero concept category

1 Like

Buttercup desevering her own skillset by the way the powerpuff girls are from cartoon network so they cant be added to dhbm

1 Like

How is Blossom a support when none of these abilities help her team? (Except the red skill but even then it’s not healing just adding) And Blossom calling in Buttercup seems redundant when Blossom can punch enemies herself. She also has a special ice breath ability and is incredibly smart which none of these skills seem to portray.

First of all, this is in the wrong section. This should be in Creative Corner → Hero Concepts.

Second, even if it’s obvious that this is an unlikely concept, please don’t word it like it’s some official announcement. It honestly gets annoying, especially if you make that same joke repeatedly.

Does Buttercup do anything different from Blossom (different stats, abilities, etc.)?

Also, this activating at the start of a round doesn’t work for a White Skill.

Use a variable instead of number values. (Same applies to your Blue and Red Skills.)

I assume this is once per wave only?

Lastly, this skill is honestly kind of weak if all she does is heal.

The wording on this one makes it sound like the enemies deal that amount of damage, not her dealing that amount of damage to the enemies.

Purple Skills are usually passive effects. There are a small amount of exceptions (Aladdin, Judy, etc.) but not a lot.

And even putting that aside, what is the transformation effect supposed to do?

“she can attack enemies while flying”

Doesn’t she already do that with that skill? What difference does this make?

How much more damage?

Also, you’re missing stat boosts.

What activation condition does this have (aka what needs to happen for these bonuses to be unlocked)?

You’re missing Friendship Campaigns.

Please stop doing this. Just stick with the concept itself.

I would recommend you take a THOROUGH look through this guide before making another concept.

5 Likes

It siad it will never come out

@Meyong thanks for reminding me!

With Blossoms white skill Its the same as quackerjack

It’s still unnecessary and a little annoying.

And can you please keep all of your thoughts in one comment? Otherwise it looks a little spammy.

Okay fine then

Ik that they wont be added is fake

Like someone did with bowser

Is beacuase Buttercup is the tough powerpuff girl

What they did was a concept, what you were trying to do is some sort of patch note joke.

Is not just some joke is a parody

Parodies are an exaggeration. This is you doing a concept and saying “This is patch notes. Jk no they’re not.” That falls more into the joke category imo. Which is fine to do, but it’s not a parody.

I’d love to see you add more unique traits to the Blossom concept. I personally would love a Cartoon Network Battle Mode.

Hmmmm
color me interested

Oh yeah, the topic. This concept is dreadful for all the reasons already stated.

1 Like

How dare you say that is jot dreadful is a conpect

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney