Blue Invasion - Last in January

Yes, but the team knew already for like… 2 weeks that will happen. :thinking:

I just give my reasoning, that’s all. I like to discuss things.

1 Like

Hopefully you get that button soon, because at least you open to discussion and understand what we trying to express for most part. Don’t feel the same way with others, so keep up good job at least.

It can take weeks, months, years for things to get approvals! Not everything can happen in an instant.

Ah, I forgot. Not only Disney is to be asked for approvals…

@Loutre next week will be blue invasion?

@Musketeer Next week Yellow invasion!

Bummer that it’s blue we’re missing after Anna was added and the Frozen collection (all blue team) has a new tier. There’s always next time though

what do you mean? blue invasion with Anna is not very playable even

Just using frozen heroes to clear breakers earns points for the mastery collection. You can of course use them on other color weeks or in other modes but using them during blue invasion makes the most sense.

2 Likes

Oh well, you meant that garbage. :unamused:

and you can do it any other invasion too.

1 Like

With a little less dedain please :blush:

Some players like to complete collections (including me), so let them be.

Yes, but Frozen is regardless a bad collection.

Yes, but it’s a lot easier in blue invasion.

Do any know that we who come in new guild 24h before contest start will get out rewards todays? :slight_smile:

Not really the right topic for this, but I think you have to be prepared to not gain anything. When I entered my current guild, the Thursday before the contest started, I didn’t got any of the rewards. True, progress were collected within the 24 hours, but I also didn’t got the rank rewards.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney