Blue Invasion - Last in January

Hello there to all! :slight_smile:

Do anyone have some news for todays invasion?

Thanks for your time and respond! :hugs:

There will be no Invasion this week (at least for every server except 13, 14 and 18)

It is because of the upcoming merge the 27th

4 Likes

Thanks for answering so fast. :cold_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

But what about so many rewards from Invasion?
Would be there some equal reback for players or not?

1 Like

Yes, Loutre has promised that we would find some sort of compensation package.

1 Like

Thank you again.
I missed that message. Let to believe it be very good rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Loutre when can we expect some “little care package” to be given? Today or…?

When the merge is over.

2 Likes

So 27th around… say 3PM Central?

1 Like

Most likely a day or so after. We need to make sure we have compensation that is agreed on, get the list of players to give the compensation to and then send it out. It can take a while sometimes to get the list.

4 Likes

So after the first consolidation requests are processed? :thinking:

More likely after the consolidation request time closes

3 Likes

So 11th? That´s pretty dumb.

Could be earlier could be later. There is literally no time set.

I mean, if it´s earlier than 11th, then the players consolidating in the last moment would be at advantage. But the invasion is current week, so it only makes sense to prepare the package before the merge.

BUT if it is indeed to adhere the “alternate accounts” you could just say it RIGHT AWAY.

Why not just give everyone on the affected servers the tier rewards and maybe a few gems now (so easier to go through and distribute since seperate still) and make yourselves lives easier later?

I don’t have the say in when it gets sent out. I must wait for approvals!

6 Likes

I will just send a message to the team that - it is dumb.

Even just one alternate account around for a year has more stuff than 13 accounts since the day before the merge was announced. And thus there is no reason to wait…

2 Likes

And I talk from my personal experience. I have a 14-15 months old Server 5 account and Server 2 account I built SPECIFICALLY in case of merge. Not to mention I have a Server 1 account that is not my main since just before the S1-S9 merge (since 7th January 2021, I know the merge was on 8th or 9th).

We need to make sure we have compensation that is agreed on, get the list of players to give the compensation to and then send it out.

Working on compensation takes time! If I had a button to just do everything and not wait for others that’d be great, but that’s just not how things work.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney