Server Merge: S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Jan 27th Information

*use

Partially wrong. Get More Stamina feature buys “Banked” Stamina.

There are much better badges to hoard. Raspbeary Cake (which you definitely meant there) can be gotten from Trials - so hoarding Trial Resets on alternate account is preferable (and spending them on double/triple team trial drops)

@Loutre hi, could I please get an answer about invasion for the merge? Thanks

Still waiting on an exact answer for this one.

6 Likes

Could be always cancelled next week, but make special invasion for Valentines (Villaintines) instead.

1 Like

It could be a “special” Weekend Invasion :joy: or just end it early, say on Thursday morning.

1 Like

We’re going to be keeping them all on the same color and continuing the rotation as normal, skipping it for the merging servers. I’ll send out a little care package for the players that will be skipping it.

6 Likes

So, to sum up invasion for server 1, 2, and 5:

this week: red
next week: skipped
week of 1/31-2/5: blue

Ehh no I think this is what Loutre means (for servers 1, 2, 5, 21, 22, 23, 24):

This week: red
Next week: skipped (blue)
Week of 1/31-2/5: Yellow

And for missing out on blue, we get a little care package

1 Like

Let´s pray for SP upgrade pieces :pray:

3 Likes

Is the loss of character stars and and rarity etc. only for merging accounts or for all who play the game for server merge?

1 Like

Only for merging accounts, as in the heroes from accounts you want to terminate won’t transport to the destination account.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, is it possible that players can merge with just one of their accounts? Thank yoy.

1 Like

Actually… they do

3 Likes

Just write into support with which accounts you want merged. It is detailed in the post how to write in to them for this.

so if we don’t consolidate them now, we can still consolidate later - if and when there is another merge with another server?

1 Like

I think it works like that.

2 Likes

@Loutre
Have you asked the dev team about that ?
The main topic is not up to date with what happened for Epic city watch keys.

Yes, City Watch Epic Keys will be merged.

9 Likes

Can i somehow please make an account on server 24 please!?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney