Bolt/Rapunzel Friendship Missions

Here is another set of friendship missions. Much like with the friendship campaigns, these will stay the same.

Bolt and Rapunzel friendship missions

dialogue_rapunzel

Mission A) Blend In

Bolt meets Pascal.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel

1st update: Rapunzel has always mentioned Pascal, but Bolt has never heard of him.

2nd update: He asks her if he could meet Pascal. Rapunzel tells him that Pascal is a little shy, but agrees to this.

Blend In is now level 2!

3rd update: The next morning, Bolt is wondering where Pascal is until he feels something in his fur.

4th update: He pokes over and sees something hiding. Turns out it’s Pascal!

Blend In is now level 3!

5th update: Bolt was a little freaked out, that he accidentally slips Pascal off. Pascal scurries back to Rapunzel.

6th update: Rapunzel explains to Bolt that Pascal can change color on surfaces. This gives Bolt an idea.

Blend In is now level 4!

7th update: Bolt decides to introduce Pascal to Mittens and Rhino. Rapunzel loves the idea.

Final update: To their surprise, Mittens finds Pascal interesting. As for Rhino, he ends up thinking Pascal’s camouflage is his ‘superpower’. Much to Bolt and Mittens’s annoyance.

Blend In is now level 5!

Mission B) Crystal Clear

Bolt and Rapunzel find Rhino a new hamster ball.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Alice

1st update: While protecting Mittens and Rhino from creeps, Rhino pops out of his hamster ball.

2nd update: A huge creep smashes his hamster ball underneath its huge creep foot. Rhino is left, sadly hamster ballless.

Crystal Clear is now level 2!

3rd update: Rapunzel agrees to help Bolt find something to replace Rhino’s old hamster ball.

4th update: Bolt and Rapunzel venture out in the City for something Rhino can travel in.

Crystal Clear is now level 3!

5th update: After some searching, they finally come back with an empty bottle, a small plastic dish, and a glass jar.

6th update: But when Rhino tries each one out, none of them suited his liking. Rhino tells them that he wants something that no one can penetrate and can roll around in.

Crystal Clear is now level 4!

7th update: That’s when Bolt remembers the pet store Penny goes to. They should have a hamster ball for Rhino.

Final update: They find a new hamster ball, and Rhino loves it! Now he can be unstoppable!

Crystal Clear is now level 5!

Mission C) Beagle Trouble

Scrooge McDuck enlists the help of Bolt and Rapunzel to catch the Beagle Boys.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Nick Wilde

1st update: Scrooge has been after the Beagle Boys after they stole five gems from his money vault.

2nd update: Since each one ran off with one and spread out in the City. Scrooge realizes he will need some extra help.

Beagle Trouble is now level 2!

3rd update: Scrooge decides to enlist the help of Bolt and his friends since they could track down their scents.

4th update: Bolt thinks this could use some eyes, and invites Rapunzel and her friends Maximus and Pascal.

Beagle Trouble is now level 3!

5th update: While Mittens and Rhino couldn’t get their scent, they overheard Babyface Beagle saying something about meeting back at their ‘secret hideout’. They rush to tell Bolt.

6th update: Maximus was able to get a huge scent of Burger and Bouncer Beagle. Rapunzel even found one of the gems they dropped.

Beagle Trouble is now level 4!

7th update: By the time they compared notes. Bolt catches another scent, the rest follow and it leads to the Beagle Boys’ hideout.

Final update: After a long battle, they take the Beagle Boys’ to the station. Scrooge thanks Bolt and Rapunzel for their help.

Beagle Trouble is now level 5!

Mission D) Dangerous Mother

Bolt tries to protect Rapunzel from Mother Gothel.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Scrooge McDuck, Randall Boggs

1st update: While spending time at the Park, Bolt overhears a conversation. He pokes his head in and sees Mother Gothel. She wants Rapunzel back.

2nd update: Concerned for his friend, he runs to Rapunzel and Flynn and explains the situation.

Dangerous Mother is now level 2!

3rd update: Rapunzel tells Bolt everything and the two brainstorm a plan.

4th update: The next day, Mother Gothel finds Rapunzel. She leads her to the new ‘tower’, where she’ll be safe.

Dangerous Mother is now level 3!

5th update: Little did Gothel know that she was being watched by Bolt, Flynn, and Judy Hopps.

6th update: Just after Gothel gets Rapunzel to ‘safety’, creeps attack.

Dangerous Mother is now level 4!

7th update: Just in time, Bolt, Flynn, and Judy head in and help Rapunzel defeat the creeps.

Final update: After the battle, Mother Gothel insists that Rapunzel stays with her. But by this point, Bolt and Judy know what she’ll do to Rapunzel. Instead of letting Rapunzel stay with her, Judy arrests her.

Dangerous Mother is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 12

Rapunzel: So, I’ve been reading about your type of breed. And also about your old tv show.

Bolt: You have?

Rapunzel: Yeah, and your personality makes a lot of sense now. Especially on your show. Your breed is really protective.

Mission E) Speak, Camera, Action!

Bolt and Rapunzel try to remaster an episode from Bolt’s old tv show.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Scrooge McDuck, Alice

1st update: When Rapunzel stays at Penny’s for a visit, Rhino pulls out one of Bolt’s tv show dvds.

2nd update: As they watched an episode, this gives Rapunzel and idea.

Speak, Camera, Action! is now level 2!

3rd update: Rapunzel thinks it would be fun to try to reenact an episode with Bolt.

4th update: Bolt is unsure. But Rhino thinks it’s a great idea.

Speak, Camera, Action! is now level 3!

5th update: They head out to the Park to reenact an episode Bolt remembers. Rhino tries to scope out some creeps to play as Calico’s minions.

6th update: Rhino finds some creeps. But they prove to be too much for him, he runs back to Bolt and Rapunzel.

Speak, Camera, Action! is now level 4!

7th update: Thinking quickly, Bolt unleashes a super bark at the creeps. Rhino was in complete awe.

Final update: While it wasn’t like Bolt’s tv show. Rhino likes to think it was.

Speak, Camera, Action! is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 13

Bolt: Rapunzel? What’re you doing hiding in Penny’s house?

Rapunzel: I saw Gothel walking by, and I didn’t want her to see me.

Bolt: She doesn’t own you anymore. There’s no need to hide.

Rapunzel: I know. I’ve been used to living with her too.

Mission F) Sun Glow

Rapunzel shows Bolt the lantern festival

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Scrooge McDuck, Nick Wilde

1st update: While on a walk with Penny, Bolt notices Rapunzel painting a sun on some paper.

2nd update: Curious, Bolt decides to see what she’s doing.

Sun Glow is now level 2!

3rd update: Rapunzel tells him that she’s making floating lanterns for a lantern festival tonight.

4th update: Rapunzel invites him and his friends to come to visit. Bolt agrees to this.

Sun Glow is now level 3!

5th update: Later that evening, Bolt finds a party at the park. It’s the Lantern Festival.

6th update: Rapunzel shows Bolt all the activities she does there.

Sun Glow is now level 4!

7th update: As a way to finish the night off, Rapunzel shows them lanterns with pictures of Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino.

Final update: They send them off to the sky. Bolt enjoyed the lanterns, so did his friends. Rapunzel was glad to show them how beautiful it was.

Sun Glow is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 14

Rapunzel: How did you enjoy the lanterns Bolt?

Bolt: They were pretty fun. Though I don’t really quite understand how they float by a little flame.

Mission G) Dog Show

Bolt and Rapunzel enter the City Dog Show.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Hercules, Randall Boggs, Scrooge McDuck

1st update: During a battle with creeps, Bolt and Rapunzel see dogs and their owners getting ready.

2nd update: When they find out, it’s a dog show. Bolt decides to enter to see what it’s all about.

Dog Show is now level 2!

3rd update: When he goes to sign up, the judges tell him he needs to have an owner with him. Rapunzel decides to join him.

4th update: The first thing to do first was to get the dog washed up. Rapunzel has fun touching him up, much to Bolt’s annoyance.

Dog Show is now level 3!

5th update: Next was learning dog tricks. Rapunzel doesn’t know any, but Bolt remembers some that Penny taught him.

6th update: Last was obstacle course. In which Bolt passes with ease.

Dog Show is now level 4!

7th update: Now it was time for the judges to decide who the winner was. The winner is Bolt!

Final update: The judges were thrilled by Bolt’s performances in the tricks and obstacle course, and are looking foward to seeing him next time!

Dog Show is now level 5!

Friend Dialogue Level 15

Bolt: Rapunzel, do you ever worry that you might accidentally hurt someone than help them?

Rapunzel: When I first arrived here. I was scared, but also excited at the same time.

Rapunzel: As long as I had my friends close by, I know I’ll do the right thing. Just like how you will with your super powers.

Bolt: You think so? Thanks, Rapunzel.

Mission H) Gold Essence

Yzma tries to get an essence of Rapunzel’s hair to make an immortal potion.

Required heroes: Bolt, Rapunzel, Hercules, Alice, Nick Wilde

1st update: While enjoying a day walking arund the City, Bolt and Rapunzel see Yzma and Kronk ambushed by creeps. They rush in to assist.

2nd update: After the battle, Rapunzel uses her hair to heal any injuries. Yzma sees this and is fascinated.

Gold Essence is now level 2!

3rd update: Rapunzel tells them that she was born with this magical healing hair. Yzma jots down the notes furiously.

4th update: They thank Bolt and Rapunzel for their help and head to the secret lab.

Gold Essence is now level 3!

5th update: Bolt is unsure about that encounter and decides to follow. Rapunzel tags along.

6th update: When they reach the secret lab, they discover that Yzma is making an immortal potion so she can rule as empress. And it involves cutting off Rapunzel’s hair!

Gold Essence is now level 4!

7th update: Bolt acts quick and super barks, shattering some potion bottles… and ears as well.

Final update: Just before Yzma and Kronk could run off with the potion, Rapunzel knocks them out with her frying pan. They take their immortal potion plan so they could destroy it.

Gold Essence is now level 5!

I hope you enjoy!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney