Bring back videos for free stamina

The fact that the watching videos feature has been removed, shows how greedy the devs are, and they just want people buying more gems. It’s just rediculous

16 Likes

I agree, came as an unpleasant surprise after the update. My first thought was exactly the same as yours, taking away the opportunity to earn more stamina without cost seems a little mean on the devs part!

4 Likes

I didn’t immediately complain about this, but a few days in, I am realizing that removing it has handicapped me greatly. I did use it often. I am a relative newbie (lvl 54), but it sounds like the ones that have already used this earlier to get their disks are advantaged. I am not very far in all the campaigns and am feeling a great slowdown. Please bring it back! Or give us another “free” way to earn friend stamina.

4 Likes

Ive got a few disks for characters and did use the watch ad for friend stamina. I’m not too concerned because you can easily knock out a 10-15 minute survey for 100+ diamonds. Friend stamina is only 50 and can be replenished once per day. So now you have an extra 50 for whatever else.

I understand everyone’s initial reaction of being mad but really its a better change. Spend a few minutes watching 6 mind numbing ads or just a quick survey for more diamonds that you would’ve needed anyway.

1 Like

I dont know what I am doing wrong, but it is very rare I get a survey that gives me that many diamonds. usually even if I find a good match, midway through the questions they decide I am not a good match after all, and I get kicked back with maybe 7-10 diamonds. I have only gotten over 100 diamonds via surveys once (115 to be exact), and that was an extremely long 20-25mins survey. How do you find them so easily? How do you know which ones are good? Help a newbie out!

Also, why is this better? I didn’t suffer any UI lagging when the friend stamina was available. It was a free option that you didn’t have to use if you didn’t want to (and prefer to do surveys), but could if you wanted to.

2 Likes

I just click on ones that have a decent payout and 10-15 minutes. If i can’t find one ill try a few of the quick ones for like 10 diamonds and it seems to generate more.

Always pay attention to the question too. Sometimes they’ll throw in silly questions to see if you’re actually paying attention. If you don’t and answer wrong it will kick you out.

I didn’t have any UI issues either but i feel like my time is being rewarded better with the survey than the watch ad option. Watch a one and half minute ad 6 times for just friend stamina or do a few surveys for diamonds you can spend on anything.

1 Like

I miss the stamina videos too (friend ones), while I didn’t use them everyday; I did use them at least a few times a week.

1 Like

The main problem was availability: it wasn’t for everyone. Thus anyone who had it had a clear advantage over those who didn’t. 2 devices in my household play this game and only one had the video option. Devs couldn’t figure out how to fix therefore it’s easier to remove.

1 Like

That problem didn’t really get fixed though, because the surveys don’t work for everyone either. For some, it takes a long time to find one that you fit the demographic for.

1 Like

With stam videos, it didn’t even show up as an option for many people. While finding the surveys are going to be a pain, it actually appears for everyone (as of now).

Too bad the surveys do not work very well. They either hand partially way through, or you do not receive the rewards for completing a survey.often times I get an incomplete status after I go through an entire survey. Lame!!!

2 Likes

Here’s the reason they removed the Videos for Friend Stamina:

Continuing the discussion from Update 1.2 Patch Notes:

If that were he real reason, there wouldn’t be so many people asking for it to return. The real reason is that it wasn’t generating enough revenue compared to what they were giving players in return.

4 Likes

Yeah badly in app purchases can’t

Personally I think ad watching for stamina is to OP …but that is coming from a guy with such a suck y connection that whenever I tried it never worked anyway :weary:

I would like to have the option to have additional friendship stamina through diamonds AND Videos…Oh me oh my ^^

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney