Bring out pegasus and musfas

Is there any hope at all on pegasus an mufasa they would make an amazing add to both the herclues an lion kings sets plus there just my two fav :+1::grin:

1 Like

This should be moved to #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list please
I believe Mufasa is difficult as he is already dead in the Lion King Timeline - he is also not really unique as Scar, Bagheera and SimbaNala has used the normal skills for lions…

Same with Pegasus for Maximus tbh
But make a concept and maybe they will be added

An hold on hasent dies in beauty an beast but hes still been brought out the veil from mermaid she dowd shes brought sure mufasa being dead in movie shouldnt count

Gaston I ment he falls off roof sure hes dead lmao they still brought him out

An btw scar gets eating alive at end of lionking but hes still a character

So scar an bastion bith are killed but there still characters

Scar is not dead in the timeline where the Lion King heroes are from.

Who is Bastion?

Each franchise has a unique timeline.you can check this topic for more information if you want:

2 Likes

Gaston I mean I struggle spelling I have special needs that’s who I ment mate my phone keeps adding letters lol

Mufasa is alive in the timeline
The only issue was difficulty to make him original

4 Likes

Oh okay no problem

On the topic, click on edit
And then select another category

Yeah, Mufasa is all OK… but he doesn’t do much in the movie, so he would be very … boring, like Aurora who does nothing. If even possible to make skillset for him… I guess with Zazu, but it’s very spread out still, and not necessary, we already got enough of big wild cats and all of them do same attack.

Gaston or anyone else is not dead, timeline!
Syndrome only doesn’t make sense, but seems like they got backwards in the timeline after his release, as at first anything was matching the timeline for the new movie.

And Pegasus is boring.

Done mate its moved

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney