Bruno (Encanto Hero Concept)

Bruno

Bruno, granted the gift of precognition, informs his allies of future events, and takes matters into his own hands by commanding a swarm of rats.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Frontline Support
Stars: :star:
Quote: “You can’t hurry the future.”

Animations:
Entrance: Bruno stands up out of a cloud of fog, brushes himself off, and poses for battle.
Victory: Bruno cheers.
KO: Bruno’s chair appears infield, where he sits down and slouches.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Bruno swings his putty knife at enemies.

White Skill - Visionary - Fantastic Damage
Bruno pours sand around himself and begins to see the future, making his eyes glow. As he observes the future, he studies enemies for 6 seconds, and grants X armor and X Skill Power to the three weakest allies.

Green Skill - Bucket Bash
Bruno puts a bucket over his head and charges through enemies, dealing X damage and stealing X reality from enemies.

Blue Skill - Rats Along His Back
Bruno sends rats to remove X HP from each enemy. Each of those rats then grant the stolen HP to all allies.

Purple Skill - Emerald Premonition
Each time Bruno performs his “Visionary” skill, he gives an emerald portrait to each of his allies, giving them X additional energy and reality.

The reality increase lasts until the ally given the portrait reaches 0HP.

Red Skill - Gonna Talk About Bruno
Each time Bruno performs his “Bucket Bash” skill, enemies have X armor removed.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Bucket Bash

Friendships:
Bruno + Merlin
Campaign: the Future is Now - Both Merlin and Bruno, both soothsayers, have foreseen the coming of a creep bigger than anyone has faced before. Rather than “book it” like Bruno suggests, Merlin persuades him to stand his ground, exactly like in the events of his premonition.
Disk: Tell Me Everything
Disk Memory: Bruno’s “Rats Along His Back” skill steals X energy from all enemies and gives it to each ally evenly.
Disk Power: Z max HP
Allies: Bagheera, Gadget, Kevin Flynn

Bruno + Demona
Campaign: Patch Work - Demona’s secret lair is beginning to crackle apart, so she demands Bruno to cover up the fractures with his spackle. She struggles to deal with this lunatic she employed, as only his character “Hernando” is brave enough to do the job, but she focuses on her evil plans, which Bruno foresees in motion and seeks out help to stop her.
Disk: Never Saw Me Coming
Disk Memory: Each time Bruno performs his “Visionary” skill, he steals HP from the strongest enemy.
Disk Power: Z Basic Skill power, Z energy gain
Allies: Tigger, Jasmine, Mulan

5 Likes

We don’t talk about Bruno no no no we don’t talk about Brunooooo

12 Likes

You have typo you since you typed demona with s instead of a besides this the concepts looks alright

It was my wedding day, it was our wedding day and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky (no clouds aloud in the sky)

3 Likes

Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin

(THUNDER!!)

You telling this story, or am I?

I’m sorry, mi vida, go on

Bruno says “it looks like rain”

What did he tell us

Doing so it fools my brain

Abuela, get the umbrellas

Floods, not fool

Wedding In a hurricane

Isnt it “married in a hurricane”

2 Likes

What a joyous day… but anyway

We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no!
We don’t talk about Bruno!

:musical_note: Hey. Grew to live in fear of Bruno’s stuttering and stumbling. I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling. I associate him with the sound of falling sand. ch, ch, ch :musical_note:

It’s a heavy lift, with a gift so humbling
Always left Abuela and the family fumbling

Since his power’s are precognition I’d say his white skill should study enemies or grant allies chance to dodge attacks

3 Likes

We’re in the middle of singing, but al least you got a point about it and i dont want to be rude here

2 Likes

Grappling with prophecies they couldn’t understand
Do you understand?

A seven-foot frame
Rats along his back
When he calls your name
It all fades to black
Yeah, he sees your dreams
And feasts on your screams (hey!)

Camilo_transformed_into_Bruno

1 Like

We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no! (We don’t talk about Bruno, no, no, no!)
We don’t talk about Bruno (we don’t talk about Bruno!)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney