Buffs That NEVER Expire! (A Minor Showcase of Red Skills)

Hi! It’s Aurora Veil back at it again with yet another ridiculous impractical team! There’s a lot going on here, so let’s break it down a bit and look at the most important things are happening.

• Increased Broadband: Kevin’s Red Skill is relatively situational, but this is the absolute best way to abuse it. A team that’s completely made out of Support Heroes is my exaggerated showcase of just how ridiculous this Skill can really get. In particular, Mickey’s Team Cheer is perpetually getting stacked, which is where most of them team’s power is coming from. Similarly, Animal’s speed boost and Basic Damage buff is also perpetually maintained. It’s very hard to notice, but the Reality boost from Rapunzel’s Healing Hair is also being perpetuated.

• Keeping the Beat: When you see the enemy team being surrounded by a red/purple visual effect, that’s the slowing aura. That means the enemy team is being slowed down. Animal’s Red Skill slows the movement speed of enemies every time he uses In the Groove. Pretty useful because both Animal and Rapunzel cause a lot of knock backs; the slower movement speed makes it more difficult for enemies to regain any space they have lost.

• Golden Glow: Rapunzel’s Healing Hair now removes negative status effects! Between her and Kevin, they’re supposed to keep this team running smoothly. However, this really didn’t matter in this fight. What did matter was that this skill gave Rafiki an extra 100 Energy (which you’d see) at the beginning of the spar. This allowed him to get Max Energy a little sooner!

• Almighty Flame: You might have noticed Hades becoming invincible for long periods in this spar, haven’t you? This is his absolutely exciting Red Skill taking effect! This Red Skill has single-handedly made Hades into one of the absolute most enduring heroes in the game from the one-time damage sponge that the once was. Still unlike Hercules, he does not have “absolute” invincibility, as he is still affected by negative status effects. Still an incredible skill when used in the right team though.

• I could have used Joy for even more healing and defenses, but I need the power boosts from Mickey and Animal more. Without that power, my team would not have had the damage necessary for an actual victory. If I had Joy, I imagine she would’ve only helped stall the clock.

• Energy mattered a lot for this team comp, which is why I had Kevin use Baymax’s Disk, which gave him an extra 250 Energy to start. Rapunzel’s Golden Glow gave an extra bit of Energy to Rafiki, and Mickey Mouse can give 300 Energy to whoever needs it with Silly Symphony.

• Rapunzel has Jasmine’s disk on. Even though the enemy team didn’t use shields, this disk gave my team more Basic Damage and Skill Power. Every bit helps!

• There was a variation of this team that had Violet(Ra) in it instead of Rapunzel. It worked just was well, but it took longer to win because Violet does less damage.

• The Enemy team had a variation that has Randall in it instead of Hades. This version completely wiped out my team in a matter of seconds. Randall is a totally fair character who is exemplary of outstanding roster balance.

• This exact same team can go through this fight many times over and the results are rarely the same. Sometimes, I lose 1 or maybe 2 of my heroes. Sometimes, I just lose completely just because. There’s some RNG here that I just don’t understand. I just happen to record the result where all my heroes managed to survive.

Unrelated note: The song is “Magic” by Mystery Skulls.

12 Likes

And this is impressive. :open_mouth:

I lovw the music! A favorite of mine! :grin:

I was wondering what would have happened if you had put Judy in there somewhere??

Unfortunately my Judy is 10 levels and 2 ranks behind.

2 Likes

Ah, no worries, why mess with what isn’t broken. :grimacing:

1 Like

I just wish there were more players who would experiment with ridiculous teams like this. Especially in Servers 1 and 2, where Red Skills are available.

2 Likes

Impressive indeed. :hushed:

1 Like

This only encourages me to use Kevin more

well most players aren’t gonna have all those leveled up, let alone with red skills :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s a cool team, though

1 Like

I would, but I am at the place where O3 is my max color…for the moment… :pensive:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney