Bug with Mr Big…

You can close the topic that’s getting insane already!

I wrote support in game! Thank you

Yeeeaaaahhh stuff like that disk make me wonder if heroes are actually properly balance tested

100 energy per freeze and scare, an active that does both to the whole team, 100x5x2 = 1000 = infinite loop, and it’s ONLY one hero.

Also, stacking debuffs that makes hardy stacks borderline irrelevant, but that’s a WHOLE other thing.

Insofar as that disk is concerned though… it really needs to nerf because MAN does it freeze up everything. (As in nothing progresses, not freezing the game or freeze the disable)

2 Likes

Iso if this Theory is True: why it doesn’t happen when Olaf Elsa Felix and some other scare heroes are in the team? It only happens when Baymax is there…

I tried many combinations it don’t freeze like that

And it happens mostly at the beginning of the fight when Baymax freeze… only then

At a guess, other active freeze or scare heroes throw off the bear’s timing and knocks off the loop.

Baymax only freezes the once, so he contributes to the activation of the loop and then doesn’t interfere.

Yes but if the theory is true it should happen later just not at the beginning because the other heroes also freeze and scare so 20x5x2= 1000 should also lead to a loop… but it doesn’t

100 per scare or freeze.
So the bear fully refreshs his energy when HE uses his acfive, but others would only give him half (at most, not everyone targets whole team) and their other stuff adds variables that mess the loop.

In short, broken disk in terms of balance and also HILLARIOUSLY unstable, which honestly sounds like par for the course considering PB.

1 Like

Closing the thread as it has become off topic.

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney