Bullying in global chat

Dear perblue for some time now i have been getting bullied on server 21 so it would be nice to have a surporter in global chat for a while if you can’t do that then pls shut the server down and talk to them

Just block them and report them :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I have but they talk behind my back

Ignore them. They aren’t the only bullies in the world.

4 Likes

Well what if they tell me to die

They cannot do that once you have blocked them.

Block, report, ignore, end.

2 Likes

Will you do it then? :man_facepalming:t3:

Trust me. I’ve been told that before. Ignore them.

3 Likes

They also call me names but i can’t tell you

Ignore them. People like that don’t go anywhere in their lives.

2 Likes

They tell others to say it

That is where the ignore part comes in. You also block anyone else who harasses you.

2 Likes

I think personally we need a surport in global chat

Do not listen to the bullies and just ignore them and block and REPORT them if it is really bad.

I do but it’s most of global who bully me

You have been given the best possible advice by several people on here, you can now choose to follow that advice or to ignore it.

To be honest this whole thread is starting to look suspiciously like spam so I’m going to silence it now and stop responding, my advice to all others is to do the same.

2 Likes

Ouch, sad to hear that you get bullied in the global channel in server 21 :-(.

If you aren’t too high leveled you could maybe switch server and start anew, but yeah understandable if you don’t want to switch server although it is an option if it is really bad.
The block option should help you like others have pointed out, but if it is too bad it is possible to switch server if you still want to play Disney Heroes, or just don’t visit the global chat anymore if that works better for you.

I at least hope that things calm down for you in the global chat and that you don’t have to deal with such things :-).

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re being bullied like this, it’s wrong and it shouldn’t happen. That being said, please remember that you can always block them. And you should also know that the only people who virtually bullies others on a mobile disney game are the sweatiest, greasiest, most hot-dog eating nerds out there, and that everything they say about you has nothing to do with you, but because they are miserable. It’s not going to make it easier, but it’s nice to remember.

And also, in case you’re really young, then you should talk to your parents about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx but i do block AND report but they tell the’re other friends to do the same and my parents don’t care and i’m not that young BUT thx for the advise

1 Like

I see and yeah not good at all :-(.

Like I said switching server is an option or just stop using/checking the global chat, both of those options should be decent options depending on what you would like.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney