Bullying in global chat

How do ya switch servers

I know it’s not easy, but the best thing you can do is stop playing for today - and if it’s possible - wait until tomorrow where you should talk to a teacher about it. Tell the nicest teacher you know, and I’m sure they’ll give you some great advice!

Thank you for the advise

I’m really sorry that you are getting bullied.
so, you click your profile thing in the bottom left corner, and there should be a button called accounts. click that, press new account, and choose your server. you can ask me questions if you don’t get it.

3 Likes

You click on your icon in the bottom left, from there click on accounts and there you can select the server you want to be in :-).
I am in server 5 myself and server 5 is generally pretty okey global chat wise, even if pretty quiet for periods. Probably the calmest server overall which is why I suggested server 5, but feel free to pick another server if you would like to try another one :-). (Server 5 is for Europeans, west Asians and Oceanians though, so events starts 6 hours earlier than the America focused servers).

If you switch servers though make sure your account data is backed up as otherwise you will lose your other account’s save data potentially. Linking it to Game Center on IOS and such should work, though not sure what the exact Android equivalent is.

Still yeah, happy to help :-).

2 Likes

I chose server 19

Okey and wish you the best of luck in server 19 :-).

Thx everyone

Best of luck too.

Server 19 is pretty nice and friendly so good luck

Thank you giode

By the way, you can have as many servers as you want, so if you want a break from a server, you can always choose another server. I am only on Server 2, but I am planning on making an account on another server soon.

It’s still happening pls help

Didn’t you switch servers?

Oh, sad to hear that it is still happening :-(.
Is it happening in the new server or in the old one?

Yea but it’s everywhere

How is it everywhere? do those people have alts in S19?

I think so or the’ve told others that they know

I’m sorry about that. Have you tried making another account in another server?

2 Likes

Yep i have i feel trapped

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney