Bullying in global chat

Try Server 2 or server 5. Kira and I will definitely defend you.

1 Like

I’d like to help too… I’m S21… Name is Irrer Minnie, I’m in Guild Krümelmonster AG. So if you need help send me a friend request

Or just don’t use global?

6 Likes

I dunno what to do cause my friends tell me to go on global but every time i do i get death threats

If it is still an issue, I suggest taking a break from global OR not using it at all. Stick to guild chat and PMs.

:no_mouth: Have you told them that you do so that you could stick to PMs? That is awful!

Then just ingnore them. You can block as many people as you need.

I am in server 5, but it is an European, west Asian and Oceanian server so the server timer is 6 hours earlier than the American time servers.

I am definitely up for helping, but I first think we should find out what are probably the best solution for you King_simba_XLIX :-).

It’s almost all of global

Even your guildmates?

Yep even them i feel trapped and really depressed

I recommend you switching guilds at least if they are like that too as well.

2 Likes

Then yeah, just don’t use global.

You can leave the guild if they are bullying you. If you are not a social person, then you can easily stop communicating. Here’s the link if you don’t know which you are Community fun: Player types

It’s not just global thou

Then Judd don’t chat? Or find a new guild.

@King_simba_XLIX You could maybe join Sacry_Minnie_VIII’s guild if you are still in server 21, it is at least a decent idea I think :-).

1 Like

You can switch servers again. Find some friends that will stick up for you. For now, I think that will be the best option.

1 Like

I’ll try or can you try to come to server 21

If wanting to switch to a new server, server 5 might be a good option in the sense of being a bit more isolated than the other servers, even though not a bad server.

I am in server 2, username Gio. I don’t really feel comfortable going into another server, as server 2 is too much of my family.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney