C-train's C-pad

the dis-mas concept contest has begun!!

more concepts (including a special christmas concept, a mystery concept, and soda cookie) are coming soon

1 Like

The C-pad is up and running again!!

1 Like

hopefully I don’t ignore the poor C-pad again…new concepts have been added!!

1 Like

Upcoming stuff

Concepts

Wilden lightfoot (Onwards)

Bruni (Frozen 2)

Cruella de vil (One hundred and one dalmatians)

The tank gang (Finding Nemo)

Alchemist Frankenbeans (Looney tunes: world of mayham)

Hippety Hopper (Looney tunes)

Remake-cepts

Lotso (Toy story 3)

Honest John and gideon (Pinocchio)

March hare (Alice in wonderland)

Dr. Finkelstein (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Other stuff

I had a friend once…his name was @SpiderHog and he was a huge darkwing duck fan and he allowed me to be a co-writer for his story series known as last hope…but I ruined it with horrible sideplots…and so to make it up to him and to honor his time on the forums before he quietly dissapeared…I will reboot last hope in his honor.

I hope he likes it…or at least responds to it…

Edit: Spiderhog liked this post…still can’t reach him to see if he’ll actually allow me to reboot his series…

1 Like

…I got a feeling that nobody noticed that i was gone…oh well, I don’t care

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is C-train, back once again with a unexpected announcement for something fun in the future!!

You know…I’ve been thinking (just now) “what if you made an forum Rpg game based around cards?” And so it came to me!!

I’m making plans to make a disney forums rpg based around…cards…you may think it’s stupid but honestly, I’m getting bored of just being "that guy who just makes concepts and doesn’t even talk half the time"

So yeah…that’s probably why I’ve been gone so long…so yeah, look foward to that in the future!!

(Oh…and if some people want to help me with the game…you know where to find me…if you want too?)

4 Likes

Update on RPG card game

Here are some new things about The RPG card game that I teased.

Name

The game will hearby be officially named “disney: full deck”

Cards

At the start of the game, there will be 30 unlockable cards for you to collect and fight with…with three rarities for each 10 cards

The starting 10 common cards have already been completed and I will now give out a list of the 10 cards

1. Olaf (Support)
  2. Mike wazowski (Damage)
  3. Jessie (Damage)
  4. Hèctor (Support)
  5. Bruce (Tank)
  6. King louie (Damage)
  7. Kronk (Support)
  8. Cogsworth (Tank)
  9. Edgar Balthazar (Control)
  10. Mater (Control)

…that’s it for now, if you have any questions…don’t be afraid to PM me

2 Likes

More news on full deck that nobody cares about

The starting rare and epic cards of the game have been completed!!

And so…here is the list of the two remaining groups

Rares

1. The Mad Hatter (Control)
  2. Pleakly (Damage)
  3. Tigger (Damage)
  4. Wall-E (Support)
  5. Esmeralda (Control)
  6. Randall boggs (Damage)
  7. Tick-tock the crocodile (Tank)
  8. Prince john (Support)
  9. Fred (Damage)
  10. Lumiere (Support)

Epics

1. Professor Ratigan (Damage)
  2. Chesire cat (Control)
  3. Moana (Tank)
  4. Yzma (Control)
  5. Robin hood (Damage)
  6. Lady and tramp (Support)
  7. Lightning mcqueen (Damage)
  8. Honey lemon (Control)
  9. Jack skellington (Control)
  10. Stitch (Tank)

And with that…all 30 starter cards are ready to be stacked

But there is more that needs to be done…so please stay tuned for new updates (such as space traders and trader tokens)

Until then…ciao

Oh and also.....

3 Likes

More news on full deck (so listen up)

Space traders

Welcome to space traders…a repurposed shop for collecting cards for your team including common, rares and epics.

Basic pack (Cost: 50 trader tokens)

A pack including 3 commons cards (50% chance to gain a rare card from this pack)

Better than basic pack (Cost: 100 trader tokens)

2 rares and 1 common

Epic pack (Cost: 200 trader tokens)

Gain 1 epic card from this pack

Trader tokens

Trader tokens are the currency for this game which can be used in space traders to buy card packs

To gain trader tokens, you must earn them from fights in battle mode as well as events

Don’t worry…it’s easy to get enough trader tokens so have fun with that!!

Battle mode (and battle system)

Pick 3 cards to take to the battlefield against a group of random yet familiar disney enemies in battle mode

Each card has a certain amount of HP, a basic attack. A special move which is only activated by collecting enough move points (MP) and a passive which is always active under different effects.

Choose your team wisely…you never know what enemies you might face out there

That’s it for now…more on this as it develops (unless you want to know more then just PM me and I’ll tell you more ideas I have)

Oh....and One more thing

alright…so…here a couple of things I have to say at the current moment about some plans

1. Full deck has officially been scrapped due to the fact that I have lost my passion for making that game and the fact that I have a tendency to rush into things without giving much thought to them.

2. The last hope reboot (remember that?) will be returning soon with new episodes

3. I’m thinking about making a topic dedicated to sharing my moveset concepts (as well as others if they want) for a possible disney smash bros in the creative corner (that way I can still make smash-like movesets for beloved disney characters without having to wait to get regular status back…because it’s actually my new passion for the forums now besides from one other thing)

4. I’m still unsure if I’m gonna continue making dhbm concepts or not

That’s all I have to say for now…goodbye!!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney