Can you add marvel?

Because marvel is owned by Disney so can you? :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Resolved

3 Likes

NO NO NO NO!!!

PLZ DO NOT EVER ADD MARVEL!!! THEY MAY BE OWNED BY DISNEY BUT THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM AND DISNEY!!!

You just cannot put Wolverine and Aladdin in the same game

12 Likes

@Champion_David Sure you can, this just isn’t that game.

3 Likes

They have their own game. End of Discussion.

7 Likes

Marvel has their own rpg game

2 Likes

What’s the problem with Marvel having his own game? Moana and Elsa also have their own games and are present in this game. If you do not want these characters just do not use them, as many players would be happy with this additions.

6 Likes

Yes to Marvel ( and Star wars ) being added.

2 Likes

Not even close to being the same thing. The actual game rights are owned by different companies. For instance Star Wars is owned by EA. I don’t remember who owns Marvel but it really doesn’t matter who owns it, the fact is that it is not PB. Just like Kingdom hearts characters won’t join because SE owns the rights on that front.

Secondly it is called “Disney” Heroes not Marvel Heroes, not Star Wars Heroes, Disney Heroes. Beside Marvel already has representation with BH6 which was a collaboration of Marvel and Disney (before Disney owned Marvel as well iirc.) And Disney got the rights to them, hence Baymax and Hiro.

If we opened the flood gates to allow all Disney owned properties the character list would be ridiculous. As it stands people conplain about how many heroes there are and how fast they get added. It doesnt make any sense to include them. Believe me I would love to see Marvel characters in the game but it will not happen. Go play the respective Marvel and Star Wars games if you wanna see those characters.

9 Likes

No to Marvel ( and Star wars ) being added.

4 Likes

Me sad now. :sob:

(20 sadness)

1 Like

I think PerBlue would have to pay up more money for the licenses to add Star Wars/Marvel. You guys think they could profit more while bringing their costs up as well?

Kinokan is right. Just like what happened to Injustice 2 Mobile. It is a fighting game parading some DC heroes. But they added Raiden & Sub-Zero into the game, which are part of Mortal Kombat. The catch is they were both developed by the same company, Netherealm Studios. That is why it will be more impossible than possible that Marvel heroes will be added up here. Just my opinion. :grinning:

Other replies have the same theme. Licensing. They would have to pay more for them to be allowed to add Star Wars and Marvel.

First time hearing Moana and Elsa having their own RPG game.

I’m just going to compare it to Disney Infinity, because it has Disney and, what all of you are demanding, Star Wars and Marvel.

In Disney Heroes, so far, there’s at least 48 Characters in the game and 21 Franchises.

In Disney Infinity, I count 30 franchises (not counting the subfranchises) and more than 112 characters

Plus, licensing. PerBlue would have to pay more to be allowed to add said Franchises in the game.

2 Likes

Would that count Squirrel Girl?

Sadly, yes :slightly_frowning_face:

(20 sad yes)

No marvel JUST DISNEY okay?

5 Likes

Can we close this thread ? @polaris

3 Likes

Sad I thought she would fit well in Disney Heroes. Even if Disney or Pixar makes a animated Squirrel Girl film.

1 Like

So if I get this, perblue pays money to add these characters?! Oh, so if you buy something, she buys a character? Cool!!! Did not know that :thinking::nerd_face::smirk:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney