Can you add marvel?

That’s basically it.

If they (PerBlue) add a character (say, Homer Simpson) without paying the owner of the franchise (Disney, in this case), PerBlue might get a lawsuit from Disney because of copyright infringement.

Note that PerBlue is different from both Disney and Pixar.

2 Likes

I was right? Wow…l

1 Like

Hero, Tell me how I was sorta right

I know I shouldn’t but…
Thanos

Thanos Is A Frontline Damage Hero

(White Skill) Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos Uses The Infinity Gauntlet To KO Two Enemy’s And Deal 173 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Green Skill) Planet Smash! Thanos Uses His Infinity Gauntlet To Bring Down A Planet Dealing 1764 Amount Of Damage To All Enemies

(Blue Skill) Half The Universe, Thanos KO’s Two Whole Enemies

(Purple Skill) Your In The Endgame Now, Everytime Thanos Uses “Infinity Gauntlet” He Heals Himself And The Weakest Allie By 347 HP

1 Like

In some way, Thanos fits 2 be a Tank. Just saying. :confused:

Nope they have already the same hero game so stop talking about Marvel charaters coming to Disney heroes battle mode theres no hope for them to show up! giphy

1 Like

He knows that Marvel is impossible to add. He’s just making an Unlikely Character Concept

5 Likes

Oh an unlikey Character Concept

You should check out that thread…

2 Likes

Even still some making those things still i wont believed Unlikey Charaters Concept will never happen in disney heroes battle mode since they are different franchise like i remember in this some People that like video games i mentioned that someone likes or suggesting and Requesting Sonic and tails to be Added in Disney heroes battle mode but that was a big Mistake if Perblue add tails and sonic for disney heroes battle mode they will be reported copyright by Sega and nintendo because sonic is on Super smash bros series thats Why i hate Random Things from other Tv shows And Movies as they watch and suggesting for perblue to be added even there Unlikey Charaters are not disney but different Franchise Or like that is just doing it just for fun and they mistake other video game characters from different Franchise making theirs as a cameo or easter egg in other disney movies just like wreck it ralph like sonic shows up in the front of watchers and they loved other characters from other Franchise coming to disney And why there are Requesting perblue for Sonic And tails from disney heroes battle mode? Because they think Sonic is not owned By Disney but he is owned by Saga

…did you read the title…unlikely, Personally I call them impossible.

Nobody who makes a concept on there ever expects for it to make it into the game.

4 Likes

Two Marvel characters
Hiro and Baymax.

Technically, Big Hero 6 (Disney Film) isn’t the same as Big Hero 6 (Marvel Comics). The Disney Film is just loosely based on the Marvel Comics…

2 Likes

Lol I was fixing to type that you beat me to it :yum:

1 Like

Big hero 6 is Disney’s parody of Marvel. So @HeroSSWin has his point

1 Like

Hmmm parody’s imply something for comedy. Big Hero 6 was a serious movie :wink:

You want comedy? I will get you a link to the best comedy this side of youtube.

4 Likes

Holy sh* thats funny thx for the find !!! :joy:

4 Likes

Your welcome. I recommend you check out his entire channel. It ia loaded.

Brave, Mulan, Zootopia, others as well.

lol i love that hiro just broke his head off! Haha! giphy

2 Likes

tenor can you please try not laugh at this GIF?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney