Can you add marvel?

well i cant laugh at this one

Where is this from? Is it Disney?

Yes its nick wiled

1 Like

I thought so but wasn’t sure!
Thanks
:angel:

@Queen_Kate you have to be one person here who clearly doesnt spend all their time watching Disney movies.

:clap:

1 Like

Clearly, you are right again @Champion_David :smile:

1 Like

Wow this is still getting replies??

2 Likes

We’ve been over this! Just because Disney owns Marvel doesn’t mean they can get in the game. Disney has already given Marvel their own games. Same thing with Star Wars. EA being EA won’t let Star Wars be in a game they don’t own. But Fox and The Muppets, on the other hand, are fair game!

1 Like

Hey Thanos is a control character. I mean what were you watching?! If tanks supposed to be giant muscles up guys this should happen with Olaf! images

3 Likes

The characters are chosen for their roles based on personality with a sort of exception to Hades who, even nakes sense in a way.

Hades personality is staying behind the scenes letting others do the dirty work. That is why he is in the middle line right bwhind the tanks. Cuz if he were in back he couldn’t see all the action. Olaf cannot feel pain.

He was whacked by Marshmellow, Impaled by an Icicle, even being melted by fire, and he still never once even winced to betray pain. Thhat is why he is a tank.

2 Likes

No that just doesn’t make sense at all
 :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Why would you want marvel? They clearly have their own game, but
meh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney