Cant complete city watch

I upgraded so many heroes lately because some told me oh this line up works for me or this heroe will help for sure to remove disk and charge your teamor and i feel the more i try the more it gets hard i just dont get why they put teams that are so over crazy powered in there shouldnt be that way you beat wave 1 barely and then wave 2 all heroes are maxed out at red 6 with red skills and everything at this point its just stupid

1 Like

Ah cool, hopefully the strategy works for you most days as well :-).
Of course sometimes one canā€™t help being unlucky, but yeah in my case I fear the Beast and Meg link as Meg make it so that Beast mostly likely canā€™t be taken down before he actives his special and basically canā€™t lose unless lucky with keeping Beats in check. Just really, really, really hard to beat.

As for Wards I usually just pick Hard City Watch instead of Epic City Watch if something looks like it could be too hard, but yeah I agree with on that sometimes it is really hard to win because of a strong ward combination.

Joy is a good healer and should hopefully help a lot when you get her stronger :-). Sulley can work alone as a healer, but if so he need another tank and crowd control I think.

It doesnt work most of days it just doesnt work at all i tried everything and i still cant get pass medium i havent been able to unlock hard because i cant get passed medium stage and im getting frustrated about it i wouldnt mind it if i could have beat it at least once but i didnt took me everything just to get pass easy mode i tried asking PB to fix this because im not the only one and there nothing they can do about it so at this point i just feel like quiting the game because for me i feel its stupid to not be able to set up a mode that can let people at least beat medium or hard mode i understand for epic that they want to make it more chalenging for the red skills but the rest is stupid

Ouch, too bad and sad to hear :-(.

Can I ask what characters are your mains and what characters you are in general using in City Watch?

As of now i have 22 red heroes that i am using all different combos im not just using one team im trying them all

Ah I see, I were thinking about suggesting team setups based on what you have :-). Also, what is your highest leveled characters and what is your current team/player level?

All my heroes are 165 all upgraded between r5 and r3

From the begining the cw was ok with easy and medium . Hard was tricky because of over level ( max lvl 100 fighting with 140-150 for example ) . Currently i donā€™t know about medium but i guess mod add up makes it harder as they take teams from arena .
Epic is fine for me ( avoid tough wards ) .
Donā€™t start your first zone with the strongest , use lower heroes . Let some unnecessary heroes die may help as it will give you weak enemies base on win stars ( my guess ) . Save energy for next fight . Charge up useful heroes and let them ready to combat.

Thats what im saying i do all of those thats why i feel its stupid that i cant even complete medium mode

If you have some wombo combo there is no way you can lose hard cw and no chance to lose medium at all
Team like jafar - goofy , meg - piggy, meg - beast , meg - felix

What surver you play on im on s2 i could should my teams

Iā€™m in S9 unfortunately

I think it is best to do first is to use your main team and make sure they have energy and then switch out 2/3 in the beginning phases so that you build up a good selection of white skill ready characters in the later stages.

Beside that, you can just reset the stage until you win or to say get a win you are happy with, so you donā€™t necessarily have to sacrifice characters and I try to avoid it at all cost myself as I want them to be able to help me later. I might sacrifice my B-tier characters if only they lose while my main ones live, but I refuse to let my main ones lose and reset again and again while testing out different team combinations until I win.

I try and only sacrafice but weak ones and keep my main teams fully charge and if it doesnt work i retry until i get a team but like i said ive never been able to reach further then wave 4 barely

I canā€™t even beat easy CW with 650++ power :joy: this game is goes WRONG

Join the club buddy my main team is 992k second is 880k and 3rd is 720k still not working for me

Oh and look, the new contest is for CW

Yaaaaay

Good one alladin im laughing so hard right now i already know im not winning that contest haha

Same. Those heroes are going to get torn up in the same enemy CW comp. Perblue knows thereā€™s an issue and here they are, giving us this contest. -_-

Iā€™ve done my medium cw for a test. I donā€™t see any problem in there . Team mix up with low contest heroes still no problem . Recorded it and posted on youtube, you can check

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney