Cant complete city watch

Nice that it works for you just wish it would for me i dont have meg and stich upgraded tho still you had a bit of trouble with it too you had to switch so many times

No i just wanna get max points from contest . I didn’t use my strongest team . My top heroes are in the left arrange by power . Hope you get something from it .
And i switch because i wanna keep my contest heroes alive to get point

I just retried it again and im still stuck on wave 4 no auto no fast fight no quick fights and im using my top heroes still stuck i know something it wrong with this stupid game

Just to show that im not lying you see the other modes are not unlock and everything i try doesnt work

lol, people complain about the CW contest when only new heroes are counted, and complain about the CW contest when some old heroes are counted. :man_shrugging:t2:

With the right heroes, a little strategy & patience, CW is not particularly difficult.

Get those heroes up . They can help and join any team.
Megara, Timon & Pumba, joy, animal, piggy, rapunzel, donald,
Megara + Animal + Felix is a crazy team if you wanna try

Im not talking about the contest i really dont care about it what im pissed about is spending crazy amount of time and money upgrading heroes for what i can even complete medium city watch and PB says they cant do nothing and im not the only one who had that issue some of my top players in my guild quit because they were fed up that nothing was changing when asking for help from PB

1 Like

Did you let your characters die instead of resetting until you win, unless you already did that to some degree or?

As far as I see the trick is to reset until you win and use switch up strategies until you find the right one or to say are lucky.

Against that team you posted I would probably use crowd control, but yeah hopefully you find something that works for you :-).

I hope i do i just feel like giving up and the heroes that died is because i was fed up of reseting and trying different combos after half an hour of trying

I see and ouch :-(.

I am not sure if I have been up against such a team, but at least continuous healing is definitely something I would go for as well as crowd control. Technically a tank team with Hercules’s Maui disk could work well as I think maybe the immunity last long enough if fully updated, though of course would need Hercules powered up before it starts.

Also, do you have any powered up heroes right now?

Duckey and huey but im gonna reset it again and retry

I see.

How is your Nick and Sulley by the way?

There not in my line up there only at 20k there some of the heroes i didnt upgrade

Nick is actually said to be the king of City Watch or at least was, but he should still be really good as his lemmings usually destroy most lineups eventually. Sulley is good to have as well as he can heal at the end of the battles.

I dont freaking beleive it i finally completed medium city watch now i just hope i wont be stuck as long on hard but heck yeah was about time

Don’t tell me that CW is fine. Lol this is easy mode, during the 3rd district. This mode actually has been HARDER to get through than actual hard mode.

I know how you feel took me months just to complete medium and i still have har mode to do now pretty sure its gonna be long before getting that one done i noticed something that help a lot tho is removing the fast forward button so you can choose what works best for you but even then its still hard at times

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney