Cant complete city watch

CW is miserable. Can’t even be finish it on easy anymore. This contest sucked with surge and CW being overpowered and unplayable. It’s the same 10 toons being overused in most arena/coli teams which makes playing CW/surge a miserable/unfun process.

Trust me i know how you feel

CW was always an issue since update 0.4*
Enemies lines always include newer chatacters, day after cap rise everything already at new level cap, and after wave 3 enemies level is over 230.
Nothing was solved to this day.

Technically we are kind of promised that City Watch will likely eventually get better soon given that Polaris told us in the patch notes for this week’s update.
“ We’re changing how we scale opponents in City Watch matchmaking . This is a first step in a larger effort to improve the experience in City Watch. To try this out, we’re only releasing this on servers 2 and 22. We want to monitor the data and player feedback to see if this is having the positive impact we want. “

Will likely take a bit until it comes to the server I am in, it at least goes to show that City Watch will likely get better for all of us soon :-).

Yes, sure, but I prefer to have real facts and things, not just words, still nobody (at least players) know how this change actually change things in CW. Also it’s just for two servers, oh why not S1, the loyal testers :frowning:

Like you say i wanna see the facts not word but trust i will keep an update on this for sure im on srv 2 so you will know if it really changes or not

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney