CaptainAmerica02's Concepts in "Patch Notes Style"

Hello to everyone. As some of you may now, I have a list with my concepts, as many of the forumers also have. I thought about making my concepts in " Patch Notes Style" based on this list. Simplified, less details, better imagine how it would be for these characters to come in the game… So here’s the first concept…

9 Likes

In the list above you can check my original concepts. Please, give it a :heart: if you like the idea. I will try to upload very often my concepts in Patch notes style.

3 Likes

is for disney? Or non disney?

1 Like

Disney including Marvel…

2 Likes

Ant man is now real Skills after watched foto

1 Like

…shoot. You just spammed over 5 concepts in one day. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Isn’t it Phillippe?

Red Skill needs “(Server 1 Only)”

2 Likes

Yea… like 15
XD @Queen_Kate
I definitely didn’t make a Inappropriate joke about cranberry sauce
but anyways yea like 15 characters would’ve came out if that’s how PatchNotes worked

@Filadae_Djaq thanks for the note

1 Like

Don’t you mean “Chapter X in the Elite Campaign”?

This is a lot of concepts I’m really impressed and how did you do the skill circles

@Error_404_Life_Not_Found thank u very much. This the app I use to make circular photos. And you can find a more detailed concepts in the list at the beginning of this topic…

Jane Porter
IMG_20191113_202834
Jane Porter is a back-line, “Control” character.
Jane Porter will be available as Month’s Sign-In Hero.

Skills

Drawing Wild
Jane takes out her notebook and makes drawings. For as long as Jane is drawing, her allies’ move and attack speed and skill power increased.

If Jane is the last of her team, then Jane draws a shield and gains shield for herself.

Baboon Chase
A wave of baboons chase Jane among the enemies, dealing damage to all the enemies.

Little monkey
A little monkey goes around an enemy and steals from him HP and gives them to Jane healing her.

The notebook
As long as Jane uses “Drawing wild”, some paper notes are flying to her enemies decreasing their skill power by X.

Woman from England (Server 1 only)
At the start of every battle Jane heals her allies by HP per second.

Friendships

• Jane Porter and Tarzan
  • Jane Porter and Alice
2 Likes

We definitely need Cruella in the game

2 Likes

I loved this one

2 Likes

WOW. I’m super impressed with all hero concepts. Very creative! My favorite is Lilo just because I love Stitch

2 Likes

Guys, thank u very much for the support… :cry::grinning:

1 Like

Can I get request for concept. Venom And the Punisher From Spider Man TAS

1 Like

@RockzAreCool I am currently making some Disney concepts and in the future I will make some MCU concepts. But right now I’m trying to make all of my concepts until now, in “Patch Notes Style”. But I’ll take note of your ideas. Thanks for the request.
Ans every one can make a request. If anyone has a good idea that I may haven’t thought of it yet, let’s say it. I’ll be glad to hear it. Here or in the original concepts making post

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney