Caw, caw, roar! (Russell & Kevin character concept)

Name: Russell & Kevin
Quote: “Phew! I thought you were dead.”

Description: The Wilderness Explorer and his friendly snipe, Russell and Kevin are willing to take some damage in the battlefield.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Team: Blue

Stars: :star::star:

Basic Attack: Kevin hits the enemy with her head.

Entrance: Kevin runs to position with Russell riding on her.

Victory: Kevin flings Russell in the air and catches him to give him a cuddle.
Defeat: Kevin trips and falls while Russell looks shocked.
White Skill: Chocolate!
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Russell tosses chocolate across the battlefield for Kevin to catch it, dealing knockback and X damage to the enemies as Kevin runs with Russell riding her. They will also heal X HP afterwards.
Green Skill: Scout Call
Russell goes his scout call with his hand gestures, granting himself and allies X reality and X skill power for the rest of the wave.
Blue Skill: Bird Defense
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Kevin widens her wings and caws at the surrounding enemies, dealing X damage, silencing and scaring the enemies for X seconds.
Purple Skill: Never Be Lost
“Chocolate!” will also study all enemies for X seconds. And Russell & Kevin steals X armor from the closest enemy affected by “Bird Defense.”
Red Skill: Snipe Search
“Bird Defense” removes any active debuff that Russell & Kevin has, instead healing themself X HP granting themself X reality.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor

Friendships:

Russell & Kevin/Carl Fredrisksen
Missing Ball
Allies: Simba & Nala, Gizmoduck, Vanellope
Boosts Debuffs On Enemies

• +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X debuff duration on an enemy

Russell & Kevin/Huey, Dewey, & Louie
Boy Scouts
Allies: Goofy, Stitch, Sulley & Boo
“Scout Call” Gives Speed Boost

• +X Basic Damage
  • “Scout Call” increases Russell & Kevin and their allies’ movement and attack speed by X% for X seconds

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Upcoming Concepts:

• Unlikely Concept
  • Another Unlikely Concept
  • Miss Bianca, Bernard, & Wilbur
  • Ron Stoppable Remake
  • Ariel Remake
  • Basil Of Baker Street

Feedbacks and improvements are welcomed! I hope you liked it!

15 Likes

I think Kevin approves this concept!

Which Kevin? I don’t know.

1 Like

I’m thinking the bird name Kevin :laughing:

1 Like

Make blue scare & silence simultaneously. Make red & green grant reality instead of armor.

Changed it

Cool, I think we have too many characters who buff armor plus it made more sense for this bird & kid to add reality.

I’m not trying to be the bad guy here, but why’s that big and tall characters be Tanks, Not all Heroes have to be big to be Tanks, Take Olaf, Felix, Eeyore, Gonzo, Pooh, and more for example, their not big and tall characters and yet their Tanks, and their are Characters that are Front-line but they are not Tanks, like Jim, Rafiki, Randall, The Beast.

No reviving dead topics, and this does not seem to be related to this topic.

1 Like

Me sorry, but me still don’t know what that means, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Does it really matter all that much? If the concept creator chose to make Russell & Kevin a Tank, they chose to make Russell & Kevin a tank.

If the last post was a while ago, you don’t post there unless you are adding something to the conversation. You can still post in newer threads.

What is even the point of your post? Yes, is a tall tank, and?

Take Hades for example, yes he is a Tank Hero, but he’s not a Front-line Tank Hero.

…And? Why does that matter?

I still don’t fully get what your point is. This is just a concept. If the person making a concept decides that a character is a tank, then they’ll make that character a tank. There’s not really much else to it.

If you think about Not all Tall or big Characters have to be a Front-line Hero.

Nice concept @LetsGetDangerousBro

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics.

5 Likes
  1. That’s unnecessarily rude.
  2. Though I’m sure LGDB appreciates the compliment regardless, the comment wasn’t the most necessary, either.
  3. Russell and Kevin are already in the game by now.
8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney