Update 3.1 Patch Notes

At least Kristoff is around Sven’s height. Russell is quite small compared to Kevin :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Adventure’s out there! Now we have another Up character with 2 together! I knew he was going to have a friend campaign with Carl. The power craft and red rank improvements look great, and finally The Muppets have their own collection similar to Inside Out last time! I could hardly wait! May I heard some more? I’m still celebrating your third anniversary! Take care!:partying_face::cupcake::butterfly::paw_prints::sloth:

I expected Russell to ride on Kevin since he rode on her with Carl in Up.

Overall really good update in my view :-).

Though, I would like to warn against Craft All as you have no control over where the stage grind necessarily, which means that you could have spent your stamina a lot more efficiently if you knew were the badges were and such.

Here are some of the best grind spots in the game so that you all can see what I mean:

It is actually overall better to make sure that you are getting a lot of good badges at once, since that way you reduce potential future costs by having already grinded the badges you need/are low on which overall lets you keep up better with costs :-).

At least all of this is something to keep in mind I think for the future.

6 Likes

Finally! :star_struck:

Patch Notes

Concept

So PB picked the friendship from @LetsGetDangerousBro it sounds predictable even skill sets but different like the previous ones

8 Likes

4 Likes

:scream:

NO WAY!!! These guys are my favorites in up

3 Likes

No new guild perks :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I thought Russell and Kevin were coming out in next month as June Sign-In, but WHO is coming. :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like thumbnail lol! Can’t wait play as them! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It still didn’t appear with me

Russell and Kevin looks very good Polaris did a very good job on the detail of Russell and Kevin

1 Like

Molto interessante questo aggiornamento

1 Like

I’m super excited for this update!

1 Like

@Polaris For those who have already cleared epic city watch, will they need to clear it again prior to unlocking raiding or will it be unlocked as soon as the update hits?

1 Like

I can finally start doing cw again :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice!

I kinda thought he would be a summon, like Pluto, Doug and Sven

I would prefer him throwing it at an enemy and Kevin chasing it…

Shatter, interesting :thinking:

Hehe yes

Interesting, Nick would make more sense, cuz they were both scouts. But oh well

begs parents to buy me VIP

I give this update a 10/10!

2 Likes

HDL are as well…
Nick was very briefly one (and it gives him really bad memories)… and Nick has reached limit of friends long time ago.

1 Like

4 Likes

I have never seen DuckTales

Ahh okay

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney