Challenger Seasons Feedback Wanted!

Servers 1 and 2 - we want your feedback on Challenger Seasons. We know that you haven’t finished the first season yet, but we’d like to know what you think so far. As the season wraps up, please come back and let us know how it went!

Any feedback on the challenger changes is welcome, but here are some questions to help guide your thoughts.

• Do you find the challenger season to be more engaging than the previous challenger? Are you having more fun?
  • What is the best improvement in challenger seasons over the previous version?
  • What areas could still use some work?
  • What is your favorite division rule in this challenger season?
  • What is your least favorite division rule in this challenger season?
  • What division rules would you like to see in challenger seasons in the future?
  • What was your strategy to get the most bonus points possible?

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Worse” and 5 being “Much Better”, how would you rate the new Challenger vs. the old Challenger?

• 1)…Worse
  • 2)…
  • 3)…Neutral
  • 4)…
  • 5)… Much Better

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Frustrating” and 5 being “Very Fun”, how would you rate the new Challenger season format?

• 1)…Frustrating
  • 2)…
  • 3)…Neutral
  • 4)…
  • 5)…Very Fun

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Too Much”, 3 being “Just Right” and 5 being “Not Enough”, how would you rate the amount of time you spend playing Challenger Seasons?

• 1)…Too Much
  • 2)…
  • 3)…Just Right
  • 4)…
  • 5)…Not Enough

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Disappointing” and 5 being “Exciting”, how would you rate the Weekly Crate rewards so far?

• 1)…Disappointing
  • 2)…
  • 3)…Neutral
  • 4)…
  • 5)…Exciting

0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “Less Often Than Before”, 3 being “I Already Play Everyday” and 1 being “More Often Than Before”, how would you rate the regularity at which you anticipate playing Challenger Seasons?

• 1)…Less Often Than Before
  • 2)…
  • 3)…I Already Play Everyday
  • 4)…
  • 5)…More Often Than Before

0 voters

4 Likes

I actually like this format better. I was a bit disappointed in the rewards though. I mean, it’s challengers, And we don’t get very much in the weekly crates at all. I feel if you were able to make it into challengers at this point in the game we should be rewarded with a bit more than just 3 chips, 5 mod upgrade pieces, and barely any gold.

Daily rewards are alright, but we do still get less than what we got before IF you were able to reach the top spot. If not the rewards appear to be more.

I do find it more engaging. But I really do not like the whole week long thing and how you have to wait til the end of the week to progress to the next division… kinda wish it had a timer at 1st place like the other tiers. I’ve gotten stuck in coliseums with people over 2x my power, and now my division has everyone 2x under my power. It’s a very wonky matchup system going on here.

Aside from that I love the point system. Makes me feel like you actually have to work for your spot instead of just beating the top person for the top rank. It is a strategic game, and this format fits that theme more since you have to have a system to get max points.

Edit: clarity
Edit 2: forgot to add that my absolute favorite new feature is that there is NO cool down for fights in either mode, even when I’ve used my 3 main attacks. Please never change this.

Although the matchups really suck, I both love and hate that there’s only 20 people in my division vs the 500 of before, and the 100 before that. It was a very long process to scroll through to find someone I wanted to attack. This way I don’t have to scroll far, but at the same time it’s not a lot of options to choose from, so the odds of not having someone in my division that I can beat is very very high.

5 Likes

Well, for one, it isn’t (at all) F2P friendly. Barely 1-5% Server 1’s and Server 2’s players combined have Tron.

2 Likes

É uma atualização que tem de ser boa,porém a maneira antiga continua mais envolvente e mais recompensador
A recompensa continua a ser pouca,poucas fichas de herois e ouro quase inutilizável não são atrativos
O desbalanceado das pontuações do jogadores ainda é um problema,eu com 600 e outro com 1 milhão

Eu gostaria de uma maneira prática e não limitada pois ainda quem é um jogador pago continua indo mais frente,porém diferente de antes quem está em baixo subia,quem está em baixo continua em baixo

Não existe boa estratégia ainda , quem tem mais pontos e heróis mais recentes upados ao máximo tem muito mais vantagem e ainda acrescentando o mod quebra ainda mais jogadores mais fracos

O modo antigo continua sendo mais interessante,com mais recompensas e com um modo mais fácil de auto ajuda com outros jogadores

Eu não espero muito de mudança,por mais que vocês tentem é difícil vocês conseguirem agradar com uma atualização já que o problema principal continua sendo o aumento de level constante,e é como disse a mudança virá de vocês ,vocês tem o raciocínio de vocês e sei que encontrará uma maneira de não se perder ao jogo nem o jogo se perder dos jogadores

Obrigado

1 Like

Ok afther the ejem… Little angry because something happened before. Let’s get into the questions:

Surprised that the answer is (currently yes) but I’m still feeling that the matchings could use a tweek here and there. Maybe using the Legacy points as base?

The rewards diamonds and coins increased, this with the new heroes from boxes makes this changes very welcome. The hero is nice to have it, but i don’t have the resources to test him in battle so he’s collecting dust currently.

The ranking in the coliseum. Why don’t make 1 round win 500 points, 2 rounds 1250 and the 3 ones the 3,000 ones rather than the you win all or you lose all. This for incentive at least try to battle the strongest players.

Can’t answer yet this. Could you tell us what are the ones available?

Same as above. Can’t decide yet if i don’t know what are the overall pool to choose from. (It’s first season afther all)

If we are talking about points:
-“Defeat enemies using “X” kind (control, tanks, support, etc) hero”
-“Apply X status effect”

If we are talking about the special effects rules like increase armor, again I don’t know yet the overall rules that currently exist.

Emmm… This is a good idea to share? Really?
I sue my normal formation as usual because the winning affect more that the rules for points. They can be ignored for being so little impact at the end.

5 Likes

I honestly don’t like this feature. I can’t even get into challenger to even take advantage of the rewards

2 Likes

I don’t like this new version of arena and coliseum, the old version was way more better, and Arena was my favorite activity of the game, now it’s just lame, especially because of the way you get ranked, by points. In Coliseum I can’t even beat anyone else, and I’m not so weak. I would be very glad to see the old arena and coliseum back, because I feel so sad with the new one. Thanks.
SkyThi- server 2

2 Likes

Almost feel like whatever going to say going to get twisted some how, but here goes…

Do you find the challenger season to be more engaging than the previous challenger? Are you having more fun?. I like you can’t be removed from challengers unless you don’t attack, but that’s about it. I actually like the old format better , felt the rewards were better in quantity and liked how some players can help one another get max rewards for the day as a ftp.

What is the best improvement in challenger seasons over the previous version? Can earn heroes and can’t demoted back down to platinum 1 unless don’t attack. Like also timer only goes down never up.

What areas could still use some work? The quantity of rewards and key drop rates. Also think timer should go back to 48 hrs instead of three days.

What is your favorite division rule in this challenger season? No comment

• What is your least favorite division rule in this challenger season? No comment

What division rules would you like to see in challenger seasons in the future? no comment

What was your strategy to get the most bonus points possible?* Attack lowest powered opponent

1 Like

I’m still stuck in 3rd-7th place in Platinum 1, in both Arena and Coliseum. When it was said that it would be easier for people to get in Challenger I was hoping this would change. It hasn’t. It is just as hard to get to Challenger as it was before.

1 Like

Gee…I wish I could tell you but…ummm… Yeah, I can’t afford the diamonds that would allow me to boost my heroes to that level of play. So… Yeah sorry I can’t help with that. Maybe, you could… Oh I don’t know… make it possible for everyone to take part instead of just people who pay. You might get a better idea of how much people like or dislike it. Just a thought.

1 Like

I feel like it should not be just challengers though, I want to get tron but pay to win players keep kicking me back down I feel like all the parts of the arena and coliseum should get it just challenger gets the best rewards.

Actually its not bad… However todays update or fix, the points in coli were adjusted… So everyone i attacked and won before update was an average of 1500 points… Now a min of 3000 points for a full 3 line win … Previous opponents i have to reattack to try and make up the difference… Wasted time.

I am honestly not a fan. My favorite part of the old way was being able to attack the person in first with a sneaky team. Beating first place when you are lower level is FUN. Being able to pick from more than 3-5 people to fight is fun. I don’t mind change, but I really wish this was a separate option to opt in for. This, to me, is just separating the f2p, dolphins, and whales.

Well I dont even have chance to get in

I think that this is better than the previous version. But I guess it does need these: 1. Better matchmaking, because a lot of the opponents I battle against, are too hard to beat. 2. Hero set bonus, just like the hero power up event, but for arena/coliseum. For every hero you use, that is powered up, you get bonus points.

I don’t have much of an opinion other than I like the fact that there is no longer a cool down timer between fights.

The only issue i have is that if you ever miss a 2 level promotion you basically have no chance of getting into Division 1.

4 Likes

YES!

Anyone complaining they liked the old format better is surely being hard-headed & lazy, and caring more about the potential rewards, rather than the gameplay itself. The old format was very boring :sleeping: and besides, if you can get to C1 now the rewards are even greater.

The complaints about not being strong enough to participate are equally silly in my opinion - previously Challenger was limited to 50/100 players, and it’s now 500-600 - so if someone isn’t strong enough now, they wouldn’t have been anywhere close before anyway?!

• The fact that rank now depends mostly on your offensive capabilities rather than defensive. It puts much less weight on having the absolute best heroes / power, and more on strategy & creative team building.

• No cooldown on arena fights.

• Much better chance for lower powered players to gain better-than-P1 rewards, while the paying players should still rise to the top - unless they are lazy. I don’t really understand how people think the new format is worse for F2P players.

• Not having to check your rank every X hours in case you “fall out” of Challenger.

• Much more enjoyable and involved, you have to actually work for rank rather than just hopping up to the top of 30 other meta teams with your own meta team.

• We could do with some extra daily Coliseum attempts - 5 doesn’t feel like a lot for the new format. Match it to Arena - 8 would be great!

• The weekly rewards so far (gold, chips and mod upgrade pieces) have felt a little lacklustre / low amounts. It remains to be seen if that will be offset in the higher leagues.

The points-for-healing one. When I’ve tried and am clearly unable to defeat a team, I can still get a few points by throwing in Beast (for example) and stacking up on healing points.

:man_shrugging:

:man_shrugging:let’s get creative!

I focused mostly on winning the battle, and once I’d done that I experimented with different teams (eg. using Beast) to try and get a ton of healing points. More often than not though, keeping all 5 heroes alive resulted in the most points, so that was the main goal.

Votes: 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 / 3

As recompensas semanais da arena e Coliseu são muito baixas, da 7ª divisão até a 2ª não muda quase nada, mas dá 2ª para a 1ª divisão os prêmios são aumentados consideravelmente, tanto que o 1º lugar na divisão 2 é o mesmo da pior premiação possível na 1ª divisão. Enquanto o prêmio do 21º lugar na 2ª divisão é o mesmo que no 1º da 7ª divisão!!
Ps.: Eu estou em 3º lugar na 5ª divisão de desafiantes da arena e estou decepcionado com os prêmios semanais

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney