Changes to the Battle Pass (Diamond Quest)

Considering the mock-up, will people be able to get 1 tier in 1 day orrrr? Will it be kind of an another monthly thing?

June 1st are you serious

so the Battle Pass wasn’t really refreshed, it works exactly the same way, just with updated rewards and some new styling

:thinking:

and unless you want to work on the featured hero, the Free track rewards are miles better than the Premium ones, lol

having a featured hero at all seems like PB decided that the Prize Wall was rewarding too many players, both free & paying, too many hero & red skill chips - rather than too little which has been the feedback - so are artificially reducing that hero’s availability after it ends behind this new paywall.

the styling looks nice and some of the free rewards are nice (well, the disk power), but I could’ve done this in about 30 minutes?

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is still diamond quest with only updated rewards, and yes premium track is much worse, all rewards just suck. Still boring, only disk power is good change, but why it took months for such changes?

Like always, they are doing something opposite.

3 Likes

100% agree
This is very very underwhelming and time could have been spent elsewhere

There is no attraction for the premium anymore, so difinitely won’t be buying that

4 Likes

Anyone else still have this notification???

sigh

The only thing that has changed is this ridiculously high price.
That’s almost 30€.
That is way too expensive

I don’t think the price changed
The USD/EUR exhange rate is changing and it is increasing the cost for EUR purchases

2 Likes

I was rather underwhelmed with the premium track prize, to be more alluring, it should have offered a unique hero, not one that already exists.

Then there is the cost:

This is too exhorbitant for me to consider.
My other mobile game charges $15 for their Premium Track.

1 Like

$15?

I been playing games that do $10 at maximum.

Exchange rate inflates the price I pay.
I am Australian.
So while Americans pay $10, I pay $15.

I assume the same applies here, that Americans are not paying $39.

1. Good thing: disc power

2. Bad things: All other rewards :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And the premium rewards, even much more horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I wonder who will buy that? 500 hero chip and 3000 red skill chips are nothing compared to what we need to spend on red skill :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: not to mention, Pacha is not that good :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Btw, will the rewards scale with our lv? Because, trust me, if they don’t, in about 6 months or even sooner, rewards will be meaningless :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and of course I’m talking about disc power, all other things are already horrible beyond reasons

What surprises me is that it took them quite some time to work on this and this is the result? What a waste of time and human resource. Whoever designed this should be ashamed of themselves :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly what was said. We never said it was going to be extremely different it was just a refresh and update.

Tbh I don’t think it was ever discussed here particularly either way, since we had very little information about it. I had hoped that the refresh would include making the completion of it and points earning a little more interesting, since it’s really boring :stuck_out_tongue:

There are many mobile games with excellent examples of Battle Passes that are fun & interesting to complete, with affordable Premium tracks and worthy rewards on both sides :man_shrugging:

1 Like

With how the code is for the Battle Pass we were not able to stray too far into how you earn the rewards so just giving it a nice new look and updated rewards was what we decided on.

1 Like

I don’t see the rewards being too different from the formulas found during the “unfinished period”. Any chance of taking suggestions?
Basically, the rewards can scale the same way as they do now, but the formula will be much more time-resilient. (aka not needing to be revisited at some point in the future)

Thanks for the Battle pass Loutre you are the best manager​:smiley::blush::+1:

No, you got flagged for mentioning Hades’ lair, the h-word. It’s considered a swear, be cautious.

Use heck instead.

No, they were flagged for calling people ‘mentally challenged’.

5 Likes

Well… or both

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney