Changes to the Battle Pass (Diamond Quest)

THE BIG ANNIVERSARY UPDOOT BOOOOIIIIIIIIISSSSS

But on a serious note I hope the image is not implying a paywall locked character in those empty slots…

1 Like

Yay, it’s here! Making that suggestion paid off.

Rewards now look bad, but disk power alone is already better than all the crates together. Could be a bit more though. But since it’s not final…

I hope it will release new quests to make game more entertaining and challenging for good rewards.

Will see if the rewards would actually match for the pricing anyway. On a sidenote i just found out that they upped the pricing for premium from 24.99 € (october 2021) to 27.99€ as of today. Didnt even noticed that. Glad i dont pay anymore. Interesting to see what the pricebadge will be :roll_eyes:

@Loutre Speaking of major updates: Would it be possible to add a „Raid 50“ or „Raid 100“ button to the campain? I believe that would really come in handy.

2 Likes

That’s not how Battle Passes work.

The game chooses random goals which are divided into two sections, daily (20-24 hours to conplete) and weekly or seasonal, which you have longer to work on.

So assuming they follow the above example, each player will just be doing some existing activity already present in the game.

I am guessing the general UI of the game is gonna get redesigned? Or just the pass?

Is this really cool I can wait do you know which character will appear on the 4th anniversary

I see blanks on the premium pass does that mean that we don’t get rewards for every level @Loutre? Also currently I love the new pass update :slight_smile:

As said above and in the post, the rewards are not final.

1 Like

To say, we know that the rewards aren’t final, but we want to give feedback to help make the Battle Pass an appealing product to purchase :-).

The feedback would be more helpful once our liveops team has decided what will be final. It’s not very helpful when it’s with placeholders.

Could I ask if there will be some sort of exclusive item(s) in battle pass rewards which is unique/very rare?

or still too early?

You’ll have to wait until closer to it’s roll out.

Seriously What do you mean

are…you…freaking kidding me? this is amazing! I love this

1 Like

This is really cool does this need chips to unlock the characters

the animated background & new battle pass icon are cool! :nerd_face:

the 56 Diamond Crates granted for the early closure of the current pass (that had literally just begun) shows exactly how pitiful it was - here’s hoping the new one will be much more exciting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m just looking at how much gold this will give. I have thought for quite some time gold is the most important in game currency.

For me, the most important currency is stamina.
Because of the immense amounts now required.

Only have like 7-8 characters at Y0, 2 of those at Y1.

2 Likes

What ridiculous price will you be charging for this? Baring in mind we have 2 diamond deals and this if we want it. Not to mention recently prices went up in uk and particularly on s1 we get crappy deals. Like 4k stamina I can get for 4.39 on another server 29k how is this fair? I’d consider this battle pass but not at the expense of stamina. You need a rethink and to treat server 1 better.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney