Chemical Metal Embrittlement (Big Hero 6 Concept)

So I know that it has been a while since I posted a concept, but really, school can be tricky. But with the year pretty much winding down, I thought I get back into it by doing a concept based on one of my favorite Disney characters: Honey Lemon. I’m gonna say this now: I LOVE her so much! So I knew she was going to be one of my eventual concepts. Anyways, I decided to go a different route than most would think, cause I figure most would have her as a control. Instead, I tried to make her a Tank, as well as the first one, to my knowledge, that can Taunt, with the addition of gaining Defense boosts via her allies resolve. So anyway, I’ve been talking for a while so…here she is!

P.S.: She kinda looks like Eyes, don’t you think?

Name: Honey Lemon

Description: A creative chemist who conserves comrades with colorful crazy concoctions.

Quote: “I believe the world can be made into a happier, and much brighter place, through the thorough application of nature’s toolbox—chemistry!”

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Entrance: Skates in using her boots and loads her purse

Basic Attack: Shoots a chemball

Victory: Cheers and squees happily

Defeat: Gets knocked back, her purse deactivating

Skills

White Skill: Chemical Metal Embrittlement
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Honey Lemon sends out a ball of tungsten carbide in the middle of enemy territory. Then she shoots a ball at it and detonates it, dealing damage to each enemy and blinding them for 7 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

Green Skill: Cute Protection

Honey Lemon starts each wave using her Bunny Shield, gaining Taunt and a shield that has X health. Enemies can only attack Heroes that are Taunting. Her shield is also immune to all disables.

Blue Skill: Bunny Shell
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

When Honey Lemon is attacked while her Bunny Shield is in use, she gains a stack of Hardy. When her shield is destroyed, she deals damage to each enemy per stack of Hardy.

Purple Skill: Lifted Spirits

At the start of each wave, Honey Lemon gains +X extra Defense for each ally standing. This is less effective if she is over Level X.

Red Skill: Happiness is Healing

At the end of each wave, whenever an enemy is defeated, Honey Lemon douses herself in a chem ball, healing herself for X health and gaining a Bunny Shield with a shield with X health. She also gains X Defense whenever an enemy is defeated.

+X Max HP

+X Skill Power

+X Damage in “Chemical Metal Embrittlement”

Friendship Skills

• Honey Lemon and Joy
    Campaign Name: Joyful Campaign
    Description: Honey Lemon and Joy set out to campaign for more positivity in the City, and are enlisting the help of the most optimistic minds to do it.
    Allies: Olaf, Baloo, Mickey Mouse
    Disk Name: Beaming Button
    Ability: Increased Defense
    Honey Lemon gains X extra Defense in Lifted Spirits.
    She also gains 1 additional stack of Hardy from Bunny Shell per star on disk.
    +X Basic Damage

• Honey Lemon and Hiro Hamada
    Campaign Name: Micro Chemistry
    Description: Hiro needs to test out a new invention and needs Hiro’s help to do it. They need to go around the city to test it out on a bunch of Creeps!
    Allies: Baymax, Tron, Eve
    Disk Name: Embrittle Engine
    Ability: More Powerful Embrittlement
    Chemical Metal Embrittlement now deals X additional damage and saps enemies for X seconds.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney