Spectral Analysis (Spies in Disguise Hero Concept) (Updated 7/10/2020!)

Update: 7/10/2020: So I’m not unfamiliar with this game but this is definitely my first time back in a long time. So many new mechanics and such! But I recently gained a love for fanmade concepts, so I figured “Why not return here?” So I decided to start with Spies in Disguise’s Eyes, mainly because the film is kinda underrated IMO and also because she’s my favorite character. Thanks to @Imagineer_V, I was able to improve on her abilities, making her a master at Studying and Fatiguing. Take a look at what’s changed and I hope you enjoy it!

Name: Eyes

Description: Eyes is always using her glasses to study the field and find enemy weak points.

Quote: “They call me Eyes. Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography.”

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Entrance: Rides on a motorscooter, activating her glasses.

Basic Attack: Scans the field

Victory: Cheers as stars appear on her glasses.

Defeat: Her glasses deactivate, leaving her to sulk

Skills

White Skill: Spectral Analysis
:fist: Normal Damage

Passive: Instead of attacking, Eyes uses her glasses to Study the field. Every 6 seconds, she Studies a random enemy, applying a stack of Fatigue each time they are studied. Also, Eyes cannot be charmed.

Active: Eyes uses her blaster to deal X damage to all enemies, with X additional damage done for each stack of Fatigue and all Fatigue stacks being removed afterward.

Green Skill: Serious String
:fist: Normal Damage
Eyes calls upon Crazy Eyes to spray the enemies with Serious String, dealing X damage as well as stunning and sapping them for 12 seconds. The stun and sap has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

Blue Skill: Eye Flash

Eyes brightens her glasses, blinding enemies and slowing their movement speed by 10% for 7 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

Purple Skill: Quantum Optical Thermography

Thanks to her glasses, Eyes can predict enemy attacks, granting her and her allies a 25% chance to dodge them. The dodge has a chance to fail if allies and Eyes are over Level X.

Red Skill: Fatigue Study

For each stack of Fatigue that is removed from Spectral Analysis, Eyes now converts to Hardy, which is applied to each ally. Allies are also granted X armor for 9 seconds. This is less effective with allies over Level X.

Whenever an enemy gains a stack of Fatigue, Eyes’ Skill Power is increased by X up to a max of X. This buff is carried from wave to wave.

+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Damage in “Spectral Analysis”

Friendship Skills:

Eyes and Hiro Hamada

Hiro_Hamada

Campaign Name: Eye Spy

Description: Eyes’ glasses are malfunctioning and she needs help getting them fixed. Hiro offers to fix them for her, but they need to search the City for parts.

Allies: Baymax, Syndrome, Kevin Flynn

Disk Name: Spy Frame

Ability: Multiple Studies.

Spectral Analysis now studies 2 enemies at once.

Spectral Analysis now gives 1 additional stack of Fatigue per star on disk.

+X Basic Damage

Eyes and Eve

Eve_wall?e_clipped_rev_1

Campaign Name: New Eyes to See

Description: Being new to the City, Eyes has been curious to see just how her glasses can work in a digital city. She meets Eve, who offers to take her under her wing and introduce her to daily life in the City…including the pummeling of creeps.

Allies: WALL-E, Gizmoduck, Tron

Disk Name: Sapling Plant

Ability: More Effective String

Stuns and saps from “Serious String” last 3 additional seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk

+X Max HP

Alternate Outfits:

Agency Outfit

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing more concepts from you. Here is some feedback to help you improve! Just scanning it I am so happy you followed a format!

Every concept should have an image of the hero after the name, so people know who you are talking about. Overall, looking at the skills she should be a control since she does things that other prominent control heroes do. Every skill should not have a level restriction. Some things should be guaranteed while some things can be placed under them. The seconds I used as examples for rephrasing would work really well with those skills. If you have any questions about the feedback or help with a future concept, feel free to ask me.

This does not make that much sense to me.

This should say something like “against enemies over level X”

This skill is great, but it should be phrased differently. Try “Eyes uses her blaster to deal X damage to all enemies, with X additional damage done for each stack of Fatigue and all Fatigue stacks being removed afterward.”

Another good skill. Should say “Eyes calls upon Crazy Eyes to spray the enemies with Serious String, stunning and sapping enemies for 12 seconds. The stun and sap have a chance to fail against enemies over level X.”

Again, another great skill. It should have a number of seconds for the movement speed, as well as a percentage of the decrease. Should be phrased something like “Eyes flashes her glasses, blinding enemies and slowing their movement speed by 10% for 7 seconds. The blind has a chance to fail against enemies over level X.”

Good job once again. Just a phrasing issue. “The dodge has a chance to fail if allies and Eyes are over level X.”

This and the purple skill what makes her support like, but she is still would be better as a control. Also needs the additional stat boosts. Hardy stacks stay until a debuff is put on the hero. Another rephrasing thing. “Allies are also granted X armor for 9 seconds. This is less effective against allies over level X.”

Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Overall, really good job for the first attempt! I give it a 7/10. :grinning:

Thanks for the advice! Admmitedly I had a little trouble with images and GIFs on here, so that’s good to know. Also, love the alternative texts you gave. They do make more sense now that I think of it. I’m gonna try and come up with some Friendship Missions and possible improve on the existing skills. Again, thanks!

2 Likes

Kinda late, but I fully updated Eyes a couple of days ago. Check out my notes and her skills and such above!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney