Cheshire Cat/Merida Friendship Campaign

A Ridiculous Quest

Cheshire Cat/Merida

Prolouge

Cheshire Cat: :musical_note:Twas brillig and the slithy toves, did they gire and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and mome raths outgrade.:musical_note:

Merida: Whose there. Show yourselves

Cheshire Cat: (appears) Who indeed

Merida: Ehh a cat?

Cheshire Cat: A Cheshire Cat if you please (tip his ears like a hat)

Episode 1

Lose Something?

Merida: I can’t be the only one that made it into this city. My family should have been blasted here as well. I have to find them.

1: Merida figured that her family had to be brought to the city at one point. So she set out to find them.

2: But the city is so big. How is she supposed to find them?

3: Suddenly, a trail of whisps appeared before her. They have been known to lead to one’s fate.

4: Just as she was about to follow them. Something odd appeared before her

5: A pair of yellow eyes and a smile materalized scaring the whisps away.

Cheshire Cat: Lose something?

Merida: I would ask you the same thing

Cheshire Cat: Oh? In that case, one moment please. (his body appears) There, is this more to your liking?

Merida: Yes it is, i could also say that you scared away those whisps i was about to follow

Cheshire Cat Now why would you want to do that when there is a perfectly good sidewalk to follow instead. (Vanishes)

Episode 2

Vanishing Act

1: Merida was left baffled

2: Alice had told Merida of the Cheshire Cat and the mischief he causes. If Alice can sum him up in one word it would be… frustrating.

3: Suddenly, a trail of paw prints appear before her.

4: Merida, not wanting to left a inigma, follows them.

5: Then, the Cheshire Cat appears on top of a street light.

Cheshire Cat: Oh by the way. If you really want to know. They are that way.

Merida: Who are?

Cheshire Cat: Why your family of course.

Merida: (excited) They are?

Cheshire Cat: They are what?

Merida: That way.

Cheshire Cat: What are?

Merida: (irritated) My family!

Cheshire Cat: What family?

Merida: But didn’t you just say they we… i mean… (growls than take a deep breath to calm herself) Look, do you know where my family is or not?

Cheshire Cat: Of course, the Cheshire Cat knows all there is to know but does not always tell all there is to tell. (Vanishes)

Episode 3

Midway Madness

1: The Cheshire Cat vanished leaving his tail which was pointing to the midway before it vanished as well.

2: Merida entered the midway and ran into creeps

3: She unleased a flurry of arrows at them.

4: But they were too many of them

5: The Cheshire Cat appeares standing on his head, and bulldozed the rest of creeps and than turns to Merida

Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?

Merida: (grabs his head) Are you trying to help me or get me killed?

Cheshire Cat: (his head vanishes and reappears back on his body) Well that depends on your prespective on the situation. Anyway, we best be on our way.

Episode 4

A Will o’ the Whisp and a Way

1: Merida was starting to lose her patience, but if the cat claims that he knows where her family is than she has no choice.

2: Merida followed the levitating cat until she hears a familar moan.

3: It was whisps from before. Merida waited until the cat turned the corner so she can follow the whisps

4: She creeped closely so as to not scare them away

5: But the cat’s tail pulls her away from the whisps and back to him.

Merida: Why did you do that? The whisps know the way

Cheshire Cat: Naturally, that’s because they have no way. All ways here you see are the creeps’ ways (points to where the whisps were leading her, an creep infested pathway).

Merida: Oh. Well all right then. I don’t supposed you have any idea but i’m not holding my breath.

Cheshire Cat: Well, some go this way, some go that way, and some go in between ways. But, as for me myself personally, i prefer a shortcut.

Episode 5

A Road Less Traveled

1: The Cheshire Cat point to a pathway no one has travelled yet and vanishes.

2: Merida goes down there, it was dark and looked almost haunted

3: If she didn’t know better, she could have sworn that the trees were watching her.

4: Her dress got caught on a branch that almost looks like hands. She turns around to find a tree has grabbed her.

5: This tree has a familar grin to him. The tree turns out to be the Cheshire Cat in disguise

Merida: (growls) Listen here cat, your little detours are…

Cheshire Cat: Driving you mad?

Merida: A little bit yes.

Cheshire Cat: Well, you can’t help that. Were all a little mad here.

Merida: You think i’m mad?

Cheshire Cat: You must be. Otherwise you never would have follow me in the first place. Would you? (Vanishes).

Episode 6

Were All Mad Here

1: While walking out of the wood, Merida thought about what the Cheshire Cat said finding some truth in it.

2: I guess everyone is a little crazy in their own way. But sometimes that what makes them special.

3: She came out of the wood and on to the sidewalk

4: Not just any sidewalk but the same sidewalk where she started. She had gone in a circle.

5: The Cheshire Cat appears on the street light.

Merida: YOU TOOK ME TO IN A CIRCLE! THIS IS WHERE I STARTED!

Cheshire Cat: Sometimes there is nothing like getting back to the basics.

Episode 7

Skin a Cat

1: Merida’s face turns red in anger. The Cheshire Cat had wasted her time over nothing

2: Finally having enough of his shenanigans, took out her bow and started shooting arrows at the cat. The cat vanishes farther with each arrow fired.

3: Merida chases the cat down the street firing and missing him

4: Finally, Merida lost sight of the cat. She wished she had never had trusted him

5: Than, she finds a very familar castle.

Merida: Wait a minute, i know this castle. This is Castle Dunbroch! This is my home!

Episode 8

Family Reunion

1: Merida bursted through the gates to find Elinore and Fergus

2: She was skeptical at first making sure it wasn’t one of the cat’s pranks

3: But once she sees the Cheshire Cat sitting on the castle wall, she ran up to her parents and embraced them.

4: She had never been happier to see her family in her life

5: Once they went inside, Merida climbs up the wall to talk to the cat.

Merida: I would like to thank you for helping me. But, i still don’t understand something.

Cheshire Cat And what might that be?

Merida: You knew where this was here all this time. Why did you send me on a wild goose chase?

Cheshire Cat: To give you a glimpse of what might happen if you follow the whisps.

Merida: What?

Cheshire Cat: Well, am i correct in assuming that the will o’ the whisps lead you to your fate?

Merida: Well, yes.

Cheshire Cat: You see, Fate can be a rather fickled mistress sometimes. It can promise you to get somewhere but only to be going nowhere.

Merida: I guess that makes sense.

Cheshire Cat: And you have to be a little mad to change it.

Merida: And everyone is a little mad here right?

Cheshire Cat: Exactly (starts to vanish) You may have noticed that i’m not all there myself (laughs as he vanishes).

Merida: I’ll keep that in mind.

Friendship Campaign complete

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney