Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

What a situation…As much as I want Oogie refreshed, three of five characters need it more. I guess I’m out for this vote, but hey, more refreshes are welcome :sweat_smile:

Also, that’s honestly sooner than I expected for the next Hero Refresh. Obviously I’m happy, but I’m a little surprised as well.

1 Like

IMHO the majority of the heroes pre-level 150 are woefully outdated. In fact, when choosing an opponent in Arena or Coli I seek out the ones with the older heroes. Easy win 99% of the time. :grin: I gotta go with Anger on this one.

2 Likes

Also, thanks for including us on this decision.

2 Likes

Please choose anger

2 Likes

If Kim Possible Wins, I hope Perblue takes some ideas from Musk’s Kim Refresh Topic:

12 Likes

Better. Damage. Output. No. Level. Restriction. On. Her. White. Skill. Debuffs. And. Better. Red. Skill. PLEASE.

8 Likes

Kim needs the refresh.

1 Like

Refresh sort of means that they change the character to make them better @Beholder

PerBlue needs to make some money too, you know…

3 Likes

Cant say I like any of these options they need to dig back further these heroes arent really hurting for refreshes there are worse ones. But out of the options Anger and Kim would be best

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure 99% of the forums would disagree with you in regards to KP and Basil, and even Anger.

2 Likes

Just refresh all except Belle. Belle is extremely good with the right team.

3 Likes

PB sent a message via the in-game Announcement Channel. That’s THOUSANDS of players. :slightly_smiling_face:

I want Oogie boogie to have a refresh 620

5 Likes

Sad to see newer characters like Kim and Basil on this list
They both really need a refresh (Kim especially)
But I wish they both didn’t

Zurg, Rex, Woody and other older heroes need some love too

6 Likes

@Polaris why do we need a poll, why not all of them? There will be less complaining by Fixing all of them.

5 Likes

I think Kim

Anger is by far the weakest hero here. He won’t win, though.

Kim & Basil are both pretty popular and powerful choices in PVP on S2, and in the right teams aren’t bad at all. Whichever one wins, they will be very strong!

7 Likes

Precisely!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney