Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

And you still can counter hard her Joy disk by using some heroes. Other disk has no use.

1 Like

Well, although she needs it, people like Anger and Miss Piggy need it more.

Anger deals more damage :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Not really

Really really…

It’s Off-Topic… :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Still, the so called “truth” is disrespectful, refreshes takes time, do you even know that? They have to think about what stats or skills needs boost and their benefits.

3 Likes

At least this poll shows that PB listen to the feedback about Kim and Basil being bad.

14 Likes

Because it takes time to make refreshes and patch notes to the game. You can’t just demand PB to make updates. You can request but you can’t demand.

1 Like

I didn’t flag you, but it was not constructive criticism. If you really have a problem with something, try to articulate it civilised and point out how it could be improved.

12 Likes

No one’s flagging nobody. The system does it and not us. I was offline hours ago and I just saw your reply now.

YES PLEASE! WE NEED WOODY REFRESHED! He’s pretty bad rn.

3 Likes

…the system only notifies when you are flagged. It doesn’t flag you by itself.

9 Likes

Ahh… Ok. But still, I didn’t flag him.

Amazing, Kim won!

Yeah, yeah, a revive and all, but I will just use this opportunity of this thread not being closed (somehow).

Can we get again this kind of polls? They were very good, and as said many times, we desperately need more hero refreshes. @Nugget @Loutre
Would be great to return this, and bring this gem back. Many people would be definitely happy :blush:

He still is [wink, wink, PB] and [cough] Sarah [cough].

9 Likes

She needs one direly because with her being this bad after coming out so soon uh, still being B Tier after not even a year is uh bad, (in my opinion)

calculating-puzzled

She is bottom D-tier. No redeeming qualities at all.

ok…

read the end of the sentence…

Finnick needs one more refresh

There are a few heroes I would like to see a Refresh for…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney