Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

Well… fair enough. Respect your opinion.
Personally, I’d rather have Kim refreshed than a hero I don’t care for. But can’t deny Ralph is in an even worse state

6 Likes

lol harder??? having a good hero on their disposal from the very beginning?

1 Like

PB’s decision while maybe not the best ethical decision for a game is still their decision. Currently, they have no plans to refresh beta heroes. But as they said, that could change.

Personally, I feel as though the explanation doesn’t make much sense and is just a excuse for PB, but I do want to believe that their reasoning has some validity to it.

1 Like

While this is true, it still makes zero sense. You can literally lose the tutorial bc they refreshed Bogo and Inc but not Ralph and Vanellope (and she’s completely trash as well before red)

2 Likes

It indeed makes zero sense, but I just wanted to inform that a refresh for Ralph is not very likely in the near future

I can stop using this meme

… Then why did you post it?

1 Like

Because I only just sent this thread :joy::joy:

Hi everyone, I think Miss Piggy should have a refresh, or Anger.

Ahem:

Looks to me like you’ve been consistently arguing that Kim’s stats are worse than Anger’s.

And I wasn’t asking about Djaq’s ranking of Zurg, I was asking about yours, since you seem to be claiming that Kim having 50% more HP than Anger is inconsequential thanks to Kermit.

Do we have confirmation from anyone at PerBlue that her stats were never updated, or is that an assumption based on her having lower stats than other 2020 heroes?

This.

But we have lots of evidence to back this up

And (as Numi showed) in files she still appears after Goofy, nothing was changed.

Less…

There’s something else what Kermit makes Anger great.

2 Likes

Example:

This is slightly less than 250k per second, and it isn’t even applied if the stun is ignored for any reason.
Skill Power scale is 2,5×SP, not particularly good either.

Then Duke, who was supposed to be released at around the same time, has a similar number and the same Skill Power scale, except evasion does nothing here

But unlike Kim’s purple, Duke’s is only a small addition to the damage from his white

Jafar, released few months after, nerfed and control role

Damage is a lot bigger and faster, while Skill Power scale is 0,4×SP, so very little, but this skill deals damage per second, so it needs to be multiplied by duration. Total scale is then 1,6×SP.

Control role Colette, released about 8 months later

Skill Power scale is 1,48×SP, multiplied by 9 it’s 13,32×SP, which is massive.

Then Basil, a mid 2020 hero. The stat is this

This is about 670k per second, so technically a bit less than Colette or Jafar. The Skill Power scale here is pretty big, 9×SP. Overall less than Colette but still immensely better than Kim.

Finally Sadness, a tank released in the same month as Kim.

Damage looks like it’s only a little more than Jafar. But considering it does 15% more per stack, which she gains quickly, and the scale is 1×SP (so in total 4×SP), the number is that of a late 2020 hero. Kim was released around the same time, but her stat is nothing compared to this.

And this was just her purple, Musk already compared her green to other heroes’ single target skills enough to show it’s way smaller

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You’re joking about Ian and Cheshire Cat? Right?

4 Likes

Literally all of those three heroes (Max, Ian, Cheshire) are top meta. So… hmm… they speak for themselves

He is amazing, too!

1 Like

I miss the /J here i think, because you can’t be serious on those two needing a refresh!

Did you actually upgrade them?

1 Like

Your Ian must be weak, then

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney